ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does anyone know if Feature ever dropped the creams? They just posted a pic on IG with their model styled in a pair.

3Ms were very high on my list, but copping the Pirate Black 350s yesterday kinda eases my need for a black-based boost shoe. I'm unsure about creams. When adidas dropped them I didn't really care, but in certain pics they look amazing. Really need to see them in person. 

3M>PB350

landslide. I'd sell those and get me 5 pairs of UB's and feel like a thief
Haha can't say I agree, but respect your opinion. I definitely thought about selling one of my PBs and just loading up on Ultras. I'm good with my whites for now, but need to add another to the mix soon. I never see anyone rocking those metallic silvers but I think they're sick. Every store in my area has them in stock too, so that might be the move for me if I can't find creams for a decent price. I'll probably still keep an eye out for 3Ms as well but like I said, not as high of a priority for me at the moment 
nerd.gif

Haha can't say I agree, but respect your opinion. I definitely thought about selling one of my PBs and just loading up on Ultras. I'm good with my whites for now, but need to add another to the mix soon. I never see anyone rocking those metallic silvers but I think they're sick. Every store in my area has them in stock too, so that might be the move for me if I can't find creams for a decent price. I'll probably still keep an eye out for 3Ms as well but like I said, not as high of a priority for me at the moment :nerd:

here you go. Wore them on Super Bowl Sunday.

View media item 1901789

vs. my sons grey wools

View media item 1912761

Got my first pair of UBs today and the first thing I thought when I picked them up is how heavy they are compared to what I normally wear (FK Racers, FK 3.0 Frees, Hyperfeels) but after uncaging them (sorry purists, I like the look better) and wearing them around, they have definitely become a strong contestant for my favorite pair at the moment. I have white 3m laces on order so they'll look a little different in a few days but overall happy with how they came out!

View media item 1919960

i remember when i hated the grey wools and only liked the silvers. But I've now become a big fan of wools. Prefer the darker hue on the grey wools. Pissed I missed them on the low on sweatshop. 10 pairs copped through sweatshop, not one with the grey wools. They just sat and sat.

Ragrets

i remember when i hated the grey wools and only liked the silvers. But I've now become a big fan of wools. Prefer the darker hue on the grey wools. Pissed I missed them on the low on sweatshop. 10 pairs copped through sweatshop, not one with the grey wools. They just sat and sat.

Ragrets
I do love the color of the wools, but not a big fan of the wool material compared to the usual primeknit. I feel like the wools won't age as well as the other pairs. I saw a pair of display wools recently and they looked kinda beat and frayed already, so that kind of steered me away from them.

Haha yeah the pic is of the 3ms, and then the gradient when you click, and for some reason the default color option is the MG. They definitely have it screwed up, but I guess it's good news if you're looking for the mg, because most just look at the pic of the gradient and pass.

I do love the color of the wools, but not a big fan of the wool material compared to the usual primeknit. I feel like the wools won't age as well as the other pairs. I saw a pair of display wools recently and they looked kinda beat and frayed already, so that kind of steered me away from them.

Agreed. That was my biggest gripe with wools. And the toe box was puffy looking compared to the tighter knit on non wools

does anyone know if the women's fit is exactly the same?  like not any narrower or wider?  I am considering picking up a pair of women's 9.5 b/c that's a men's 8.5 in these, and wanted to check here first.  

Last edited:
Personally, I love the wools. Prefer them over the regular primeknit. Just gives the shoe a much more cozy and comfy feeling. Still on the lookout for that Wool Grey from RRS!

does anyone know if the women's fit is exactly the same?  like not any narrower or wider?  I am considering picking up a pair of women's 9.5 b/c that's a men's 8.5 in these, and wanted to check here first.  
I've been curious about this myself as I really want the Ash Purple color way. I know several dudes in here have bought them and are happy, I think it should be just about the same.

Speaking of grey wools, wore them out today. Suprisingly gets more wear than my creams. Still on the look out for 3ms and I should be good for a while.

ah didn't know the mystery greys were that hard to find now haha. I remember when they first dropped on adc they were sitting a bit. Was even thinking of doubling up.

Back
Top Bottom