ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^shoe protectant/repellant and yeah it works pretty well but only tested it with water
so it pretty much makes the primeknit waterproof? does it repel stains and dirt as well? In that case, ill probably put it on  my creams before i rock them too then

liquiproof, crep protect and repel all work pretty well. best sucess with liquiproof

Last edited:
so it pretty much makes the primeknit waterproof? does it repel stains and dirt as well? In that case, ill probably put it on  my creams before i rock them too then

It won't make them totally waterproof, but it will make it so the water doesn't soak in to the fabric so much. I believe its main use is to protect from stains! I think it helps dust and dirt clean off easier, but idk for sure. I put it on all my shoes just in case

Struck out on NMDs this morning and thought I'd try this shady spot in Miami that said they'd be randomly dropping NMDs in store today. Stopped in at 1:30 and dude said they were "all gone."  On the way out saw these in the display window in my size. Not a bad consolation prize. Been looking everywhere for another pair in 9.5 for retail. Almost bought a pair for $240 on grailed the other day, but definitely glad I waited. 

Does anyone know if mystery greys are in stock anywhere in size 11? If not is worth paying $220 on ebay right now?

just got the black STs today at road runner with my vip discount......hopefully, this will be suffice for me now between these and the wools........

I thought every one got a pair from adidas when they came out? Wasn't it over a thousand pairs sitting?

Back
Top Bottom