ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ah didn't know the mystery greys were that hard to find now haha. I remember when they first dropped on adc they were sitting a bit. Was even thinking of doubling up.

I have a strong feeling they'll pop up in the middle of the week in a couple sizes. I'd hit up some local stores that normally stock UB too

So do the ultra boost even stretch out as you wear them more over time or no?

I wear a 9.5/10 and usually a 10 in Adidas, but I grabbed a 10 in the Ultra boost 

and they feel a little snug.  Now I'm on the fence if I should wear these or sell them

and get a 10.5 for retail.

I wear a 9.5/10 and usually a 10 in Adidas, but I grabbed a 10 in the Ultra boost 

and they feel a little snug.  Now I'm on the fence if I should wear these or sell them

Snug around the toes or snug around the ankle? Sizing up won't help with the ankle area, but definitely more space in the toes. Also, the ankle area will loosen up over time.

Edit

White laces look better for an athletic look in shorts/sweats I think. Grey look better with jeans imo

Last edited:

Try some thinner socks or take out the insoles and if it feels better, go with a 10.5

Snug around the toes.  Its not crazy tight, but I did expect these to have a little more 

room considering other adidas I've owned have always been looser when I went with a sz. 10 

does anyone know if the women's fit is exactly the same?  like not any narrower or wider?  I am considering picking up a pair of women's 9.5 b/c that's a men's 8.5 in these, and wanted to check here first.  

There is zero difference between the two. I have purple ash pair and they fit the same exact way as male. Others would say the same. tankdayglo tankdayglo will say the same

And that is one's opinion...............Fully understand the whole "Why uncage them" view. I like them both with the cage and without.......... i have seen ones where the people are completely lazy/too afraid to attempt the look that they look awful.

Last edited:
Dont like the uncaged look..its like trying to look like a poor man's yeezy. And I don't see people "uncaging" nike prestos.

I wonder if there is any correlation of purebred Nike fans and uncaging UBs.

I personally like the cage and gives the shoe the identity that it is an Adidas brand shoe.

Also, I've seen those who don't like the "banana" silhouette. Again, these are not flyknits. Personally, the silhouette is the best combo of wearing with jeans or joggers.

does anyone know if the women's fit is exactly the same?  like not any narrower or wider?  I am considering picking up a pair of women's 9.5 b/c that's a men's 8.5 in these, and wanted to check here first.  

There is zero difference between the two. I have purple ash pair and they fit the same exact way as male. Others would say the same. tankdayglo tankdayglo will say the same

Yup yup

Dont like the uncaged look..its like trying to look like a poor man's yeezy. And I don't see people "uncaging" nike prestos.

I think that is the whole issue though. And yes, mine with the rope laces like that makes it like I tried that. But I only did it since the flat laces would look awful. Plus I had an extra set of those 3m laces from an order I made for the cheap tubulars I got from the outlet in a black pair and white pair for $45 total and wanted a little more "personality" to the plain pairs :lol:

What really is the reason for the uncaged? Comfort, so it doesn't have that tightness on the medial or Aesthetic, looks like a Yeezy? What started it? IMO, its horrendous.

Back
Top Bottom