ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Core Blacks havent been retooled with continental sole on these restocks huh?

and a womens 12 translates to a mens 11 in ADI?

do womens 12s even exist?

Last edited:
Core Blacks >

My new "Idk what to throw on today, so these will do."
smokin.gif
repped for the dope fit

If anyone wants size 13 Creams for near retail plus ship (NY sales tax and had to ship into Canada), let me know, otherwise I'm sending them back. Downside is that this pair has those blue marks from the first run.

Sorry, I know this isn't allowed but I rather someone here have them versus them going back to adidas to disappear forever.

I'm seeing people talk about how they sized down. I feel like my core blacks are really tight. Grey wools not as tight.

Or should I have faith that they're going to stretch out?

Last edited:
Is it ultra boost though?

huh? "ULTRA" boost is the style of a specific shoe, like the "PURE" boost, "ENERGY" boost, "ROCKET" boost etc..

boost is just the sole, which as was mentioned a couple times, a couple pairs of basketball shoes already have, like the Lillard, Rose and Crazylight Boost

Last edited:

I'm seeing people talk about how they sized down. I feel like my core blacks are really tight. Grey wools not as tight.

Are the cores and the wools the same size? They stretch out a bit but not much.

Who sizes down in UB? Unless trying to bind your feet, at the very least go TTS (ideally up 0.5)

Still wanting to add creams to my UB collection

Anyone with creams size 8.5 And wants Woods Woods? I have a nice proposal for you. Pm me:smile:

TTS or .5 up, def don't size down, there have maybe been 3 members here saying they sized down and each time they were written off as lunatics haha.

They stretch out a little in the ankle area but not a ton. Taking the insoles out should help, that's what most people do when they realize their UBs are a little too small.

If it was September, the chocolates would be more appealing to me.  But heading into warm weather and sunshine, I'm just not in the market for a brown-tone shoe.

Back
Top Bottom