ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I the only one not feeling the new white Continental outsole on the new whites and those Multi-colour gradients?

I like the contrast of the black outsole with the 2015 whites.

Am I the only one not feeling the new white Continental outsole on the new whites and those Multi-colour gradients?

Probably, everyone wants all white everything now. Black sole was so last year haha.

I love the white/colored outsoles but I know you're not alone, a lot of people like the contrast the black sole provides.

I can do white or black outsoles...  Only reason for me to cop is if my white is already beat and because of conti soles 

I love the white/colored outsoles but I know you're not alone, a lot of people like the contrast the black sole provides.
Yeah it's odd, if they ever do fully monochrome boosts with colored boost and colored outsoles I think that would look amazing, but the all white just doesn't work for me for some reason. 

Last edited:
Anyone know any places that still has the ub in white gradiant in size 9?

Last edited:

anyone possibly want to get rid of their sns golf ball and tee? :3 
I think those are worth more than the actual shoe. 
roll.gif

Nah I'm with you, don't care for the new whites for that same reason. Much prefer the contrast of the black outsole from the 2015's. Dont mind it so much on the MCs, though.

I am regretting not jumping on the white restock the other day. If anyone sees a white UB in 12 let me know! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom