ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bots/Homies that work at stores/internet connect that is >1,000Mbps/resellers/Multiple raffles.

Hell no. Nmds are a day campout and you get em. Yeezys you need a computer degree or three four days of straight entering raffles
Agree to disagree, maybe in OG NMD era.

This weekend's Yeezy drop was much easier than this weekend's NMD drop, without a doubt (unless you had the backdoors, then irrelevant)

and now that FC has NMDs, game over

Last edited:

SNS for Luis Suarez from FC Barcelona. 
This is dope...Great share and big ups to FC Barca for the 2-0 win today. 

I have a plug on SNS or RF Tubular dooms for the same price. So torn 
frown.gif
  Wifey wants me to cop Dooms

my only thing is, is that with Chalks/NMDs its only sneakerheads trying to get them for now, and yeezys everyone tries to get, even my non sneakerhead friends. So you're fighting a hell of alot more people for the yeezys, but theres also alot more that were made.

As for the resale argument, again, theres more of the world that wants yeezys, there fore the demand is even higher causing higher resale prices

Agree to disagree, maybe in OG NMD era.

This weekend's Yeezy drop was much easier than this weekend's NMD drop, without a doubt (unless you had the backdoors, then irrelevant)

and now that FC has NMDs, game over
Neither drop was easy. I guess for tech fiends yeezys are easier because there are a lot online an NMDs are at a handful of shops with one or two size runs for the most part. As for obtaining them in store it's really about the same

Have they sold yet?
yes

absolutely the truth, every word of this.
Yeah agreed. I think it has to do with availability -- coveted UBs and NMDs are much less available online, and most restocks are random and / or in-store only, so you have to be lucky enough to catch a link early enough, as well as swift AF at checkout to cop. At least with yeezys, on top of all the raffles and footstores / footsites, they're readily available at a lot of online shops, with a scheduled date and time, so if you try hard enough, you've got a decent shot at a pair. Creams on the other hand, I've been hawking this thread since taking an L on the initial drop. I've hit restock links seconds after they were posted, and haven't even carted once. At least with Yeezys it's just a couple days of Ls, but with creams or sns or the likes of, it's constant Ls over an extended period of time hahaha

Jimmy Jazz keeps sending me a cart link for an 8 in the MG... i wear an 11.5 so i have no use for it.

if anybody wants to try to check out i can PM you the link 

edit: it works for me but cant guarantee anything

Last edited:
i returned my sz 12 mystery greys to kicksusa. they started processing my refund today so expect a random 12 to pop up on their site. 

Back
Top Bottom