ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Creams and NMDs are harder to cop than Yeezys; no one wants to admit the truth

I managed to grab yeezys, NMD's, and creams.

I would agree, if you do proper preparation that yeezys were the easiest. I've managed to get 4 pairs of 350's so far, 3 from ADC 1 from RuVilla, all done manually and never seemed to difficult as long as I was ready to go with multiple devices and multiple browsers. Only strikeout came on the black 750s which I could have been better prepared for.

The yellow NMD's i was on ADC before the stock, refreshed the second it went to the live page and somehow got stuck at checkout, thought I was going to hit 100%. Ended up copping on overkill after submitting checkout over and over again and getting through, pretty much luck I saw the link here and managed to get through.

The creams were the same way, I was just sitting on the computer when twitter notification from kicksusa popped up saying creams in stock, clicked the tweet, picked my size, autofill checkout and it was a wrap. Was more luck than anything.

If the creams and NMD's were as desired as yeezys it would be trouble as it seems there are a lot less pairs of them available.

Last edited:
Squatchyboost. He had on a disguise at the in store lineup. Wearing a trenchcoat and these guys...

DMSH-ID18886_280_280.jpg

Hate to be that guy but here I am.  How do the Ultra Boosts fit?

I'm a 12 in the following

Flyknit Racers

Air Max 90s

Asics GL3/GL5

I'm a 11.5 in

New Balance 997/998

Last edited:
Hate to be that guy but here I am.  How do they Ultra Boosts fit?

Air Max 90s
Asics GL3/GL5

I'm a 11.5 in
New Balance 997/998

I go with my 90s/GL3/V size because they're kinda narrow. I have a pair in my NB size, but they're definitely a little too narrow. Have to make the laces completely loose.

Flyknit Racers

Air Max 90s

Asics GL3/GL5

I'm a 11.5 in

New Balance 997/998
I would personally go with your size 12. Some people size up .5 (although I'm not always sure from what), others don't.

I go with my 90s/GL3/V size because they're kinda narrow. I have a pair in my NB size, but they're definitely a little too narrow. Have to make the laces completely loose.
Good looks, wish 11.5 would work as there are quite a few of the creams on the bay in that size.   Repped!

Flyknit Racers

Air Max 90s

Asics GL3/GL5

I'm a 11.5 in

New Balance 997/998
I also wear a 12 in the racers, I usually wear an 11.5 but with the racers I size up .5, I went with a 12 in the UB. Some say it's tts but you could go half size bigger.

Size 12...  If you're copping that ebay price, might as well cop the one from Flight Club at $325...  Too bad the Flight Club size 12 looks to be gone tho 
ohwell.gif

I would personally go with your size 12. Some people size up .5 (although I'm not always sure from what), others don't.

I also wear a 12 in the racers, I usually wear an 11.5 but with the racers I size up .5, I went with a 12 in the UB. Some say it's tts but you could go half size bigger.
Thanks guys!  Tried repping both of you, but seems I'm out of them. 

Size 12...  If you're copping that ebay price, might as well cop the one from Flight Club at $325...  Too bad the Flight Club size 12 looks to be gone tho 
ohwell.gif
Hell to the nah, I would'nt pay his asking price.  Sub 300 or I wont own em. 

Flyknit Racers
Air Max 90s
Asics GL3/GL5

I'm a 11.5 in
New Balance 997/998
I would go with the same size as your racers and 90's. I wear both of those in an 11.5 and when I bought my first UB I half sized up, that was a mistake, I sold them and bought 11.5. As most people say in this thread they do stretch out so I would go TTS.

Flyknit Racers
Air Max 90s
Asics GL3/GL5

I'm a 11.5 in
New Balance 997/998

I'm a 12 in flyknit racers and I would personally go with a 12.5 or 13 if you have to. I have the whites in a 12 and I need to take the insoles out to put them on. I've got the creams in a 13 and they fit well just a bit of room @ the toebox. Adidas.com one of the few places to get a 12.5, after returning a 12 (too snug/narrow) I've got a pair of wolf grays being delivered in a 12.5 hope fit perfect

Last edited:

Flyknit Racers
Air Max 90s
Asics GL3/GL5

I'm a 11.5 in
New Balance 997/998
Me personally, I wear the same size in NB and UB.
It's snug but comfortable.

Hell to the nah, I would'nt pay his asking price.  Sub 300 or I wont own em. 
But the ebay link you posted asking for a LC is priced the same as FC?  Im confused...  

EDIT:  I guess you will offer lower for the asking price on Ebay?

Last edited:

But the ebay link you posted asking for a LC is priced the same as FC?  Im confused...  

EDIT:  I guess you will offer lower for the asking price on Ebay?
That's the plan.  The odds are slim, but I gotta give it a shot. 

Are the multicolor on Caliroots releasing elsewhere?! I hadn't seen any info on those! The Womens MC is real nice too, wish my foot could squeeze into them

Already got email from ADC for my return that I sent out last week...  
pimp.gif
  Thought it would take over a month 
laugh.gif

Already got email from ADC for my return that I sent out last week...  
pimp.gif
  Thought it would take over a month 
laugh.gif
Still takes a long time to get the money, i literally JUST got my refund from when the tan 350's released!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom