ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For me, size 10 UBs still fit more snug width-wise than size 9.5 998s or 997s. The length is comparable in my experience, though.
Opposite for me. I tried to go 9.5 in 998's and it was too narrow. My size 10 UB fits perfectly because of the stretchy material. Length is comparable. I agree with that.

Opposite for me. I tried to go 9.5 in 998's and it was too narrow. My size 10 UB fits perfectly because of the stretchy material. Length is comparable. I agree with that.
Interesting, I guess our feet are pretty different. Now we're gonna ending up confusing more than helping. 
laugh.gif

998/997 is normally half size down for me (9.5) just like Gel Lyte Saga.  GLV, GL3, Racers and UB is my TTS size 10.
Same here! i go like half a size down (10) for my New Balances, and my TTS 10.5 for the UB and other shoes, i can fit a 10 too but i just prefer it to be roomy

I guess I better stop giving size advice lol.
Yea my feet aren't as regular as most people.
My feet are kinda wide.

I managed to grab yeezys, NMD's, and creams.

I would agree, if you do proper preparation that yeezys were the easiest. I've managed to get 4 pairs of 350's so far, 3 from ADC 1 from RuVilla, all done manually and never seemed to difficult as long as I was ready to go with multiple devices and multiple browsers. Only strikeout came on the black 750s which I could have been better prepared for.

The yellow NMD's i was on ADC before the stock, refreshed the second it went to the live page and somehow got stuck at checkout, thought I was going to hit 100%. Ended up copping on overkill after submitting checkout over and over again and getting through, pretty much luck I saw the link here and managed to get through.

The creams were the same way, I was just sitting on the computer when twitter notification from kicksusa popped up saying creams in stock, clicked the tweet, picked my size, autofill checkout and it was a wrap. Was more luck than anything.

If the creams and NMD's were as desired as yeezys it would be trouble as it seems there are a lot less pairs of them available.
this

past few week's releases, i got:

PB yzy 350: 3 pairs

NMD PK grey: 2 pairs

Creams: 1 pair

NMD PK yellow: 0 pairs (granted i only tried ADC)

yellow NMDs on ADC were surprisingly tough

Last edited:
So I struck out all weekend. PB, NMD and so forth. I don't do in store dup to the fact the closest location is about hour and a half on a good day. So I'm always stuck online. I guess I'm curious to know if you were successful online or in store. For the pb I w as able to cart but kept getting errors on check out. Is there any kind of trick any one knows or would like to share?

Its all luck on ADC honestly.

Is that your Evo in your avy? I used to have that SAME pic as a wallpaper years ago. :lol:

Last edited:
I think they're fire with the strap but I'd love to see what they look like uncaged too. I know NT doesn't like the uncaged look but I think some of them are nice.
It'd be idiotic to uncage those though. Might as well just get the og whites, uncage them and paint the torsion tabs on the midsoles orange & blue.

The strap is the defining factor of that pair.

Do you though.

Looks dope
pimp.gif

Nothing average about the Burgundys, bruv. 

I gotta get out to see Deadpool soon.  Hear it's absolutely amazing.

Hey guys, prayin' ya'll don't bash me for a noob question... Bout to ask wifey for some Ultra Boosts as a little anniversary gift, should I take the same size in Yeezy's or size up? I heard they are a bit narrower. 

Back
Top Bottom