ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I saw them earlier to lol got all excited thinking they had a fsr then when I clicked the option almost all the sizes disappeared :lol:

I saw them earlier to lol got all excited thinking they had a fsr then when I clicked the option almost all the sizes disappeared
laugh.gif
LOL my bad bruh. 

true that, but who goes there for ultra boosts?  it was a pleasant surprise when the 3ms first dropped cause i got a prime discount, but that was the only time lol

Hey guys I'm kinda new in this thread. Been lurking a few weeks now. I have a new found love for the ultra boost and was able to secure my first pair (wool greys) recently. First adidas copp other than the numerous shell toes I've owned throughout the years. Basically I'm addicted to these things now lol. Anyway I really want the cream/chalk cw like most in here. Can anyone give me a run down on those? 1. Have they officially released as a GR already? 2. Is it likely that they'll re-release/restock soon? Really want a pair to point were I'm considering paying resell on the bay but they seem scarce on there too and I can't even find my size (10). Sorry if I sound like a noob. Long time NTer just trying to get on these boost. Any help would be appreciated of course.

Edit: my bad I forgot to count my Yeezy 350 boost TD that I got last year. I sometimes forget I have them lol.

Last edited:
Havent been a GR release through ADC. No idea if they will be. Only speculation at this point. And patience.

1)They released on Adidas.com a while back, been popping up in scattered shops all over.  2)I think i can speak for everyone here when I say we're waiting on that ADC cream restock lol, as for other places, the most recent release i know about  was a kith in store release last week. and damnnnnn i woulda blessed it like last month cause villa sent me 2 size 10s by mistake(altho i paid for them), long gone now

Will wait to pass judgement on the new Futurecrafts until I see on feet pics but really not feeling the toebox on them so far. Looks so round & bulky compared to the UB.

They have a lot more in common aesthetically with the UB ST than the regular UB.

Agree on both observations. The upper material just looks amazing though. Tbd if it's a step above the primeknit we all know and love. Shape will be key.

Good luck  ? This a hyped release too im assuming ? 
Wasn't trying to be a prick with that comment.
The general consensus is yes they will be incredibly tough. All collabs are as we have seen from the recent UBs or NMDs. Threw my name in the raffle for them, we shall see.

Wasn't trying to be a prick with that comment.
The general consensus is yes they will be incredibly tough. All collabs are as we have seen from the recent UBs or NMDs. Threw my name in the raffle for them, we shall see.
Didn't take offensive, im just a young UB lover now lol, they've grown on me too , where are the raffles at ? instore or online? 

Yea Adidas seemingly can't do no wrong as of right now. I'm still waiting on triple black UBs.

patta,titolo,sneaker politics,packers,undftd,proper,bodega,colette,sivas,end,footpatrol,hanon,SNS,Slam Jam,Kith,St Alfred,DSM,Concepts,Highs and Lows,Avenue,Tres Bien,Starcown,Good will Out,Sole Box

These are all online?

Just came in from Amazon LLC. Not sure where they got these from but the core blacks I've ordered from Amazon were fulfilled by Rev Up Sports. Keep on the lookout for Amazon if you are still in the market for UBs.

Just came in from Amazon LLC. Not sure where they got these from but the core blacks I've ordered from Amazon were fulfilled by Rev Up Sports. Keep on the lookout for Amazon if you are still in the market for UBs.
Lowkey regretting not ordering 3Ms when I've had a couple chances.

Back
Top Bottom