ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lowkey regretting not ordering 3Ms when I've had a couple chances.
Just as long as they say "Fulfilled by Amazon LLC" you would have been good. They use vendors to fulfill their orders.

I wish they didn't combine my order with another order I had since they consolidated both. Otherwise I would've seen what the return address was to hawk that site for restocks.

Just as long as they say "Fulfilled by Amazon LLC" you would have been good. They use vendors to fulfill their orders.

I wish they didn't combine my order with another order I had since they consolidated both. Otherwise I would've seen what the return address was to hawk that site for restocks.
Yeah, I frequent amazon quite a bit for tons of crap; I just slept on 3Ms bc I was making an effort to chill on shoes for a minute. Had a couple opportunities and passed 
mean.gif

Yeah, you're good, the fake Chalks don't even look remotely close to the real thing

Last edited:
it would be pretty cool to see how many NMDs  they did release but it'll be at zero so fast.
The people who were reporting stock numbers of ~100 on ADC were probably using the same methods he is to get this information so that figure is probably moderately accurate.

The people who were reporting stock numbers of ~100 on ADC were probably using the same methods he is to get this information so that figure is probably moderately accurate.
It's a pretty cool and useful tool. Just don't know how good it would do at an initial launch.

That is unless they put the page up with a countdown. Wonder if it would show stock then.

ADC CS rep just tried to argue with me that the MGs were announced by the adidasrunning twitter account prior to release and that all UB releases are & have been announced by them as well.

Back
Top Bottom