ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

My creams took a beating this weekend... They went straight to the wash 
frown.gif
 This is why I'm so hesitant to get a white pair. 

And if there were any issues with the sneakers after tossing them in a washing machine?
There won't be as long as you do it right (remove lace & insoles, put shoes in pillowcase/laundry bag, cold cycle w/ detergent, air dry).

I've put one of my pairs of chalks through the washing machine twice and they still look brand new.

That being said, unless the shoes are really dirty, I normally just use a toothbrush w/ soap & water for touch ups.

I got a 10 in the ST's thinking they fit tight like the ultra boost (also wear a 10) but they are wider and roomier. I probably could go down a half size in the ST's but I like the little extra space.

I wear 10.5 flyknit racers which are quite tight, I decided to get size 11 UB's and 10.5 PB 350's last week. Do you guys think the PB's will fit? I'm also expecting my first pair of UBs to deliver tomorrow

I wear 10.5 flyknit racers which are quite tight, I decided to get size 11 UB's and 10.5 PB 350's last week. Do you guys think the PB's will fit? I'm also expecting my first pair of UBs to deliver tomorrow
Yeah they will. I'm team true to size on ultra boosts and let them stretch to my foot although they start tight. Went down .5 on PB 350's from my TTS ultra boost size and they fit perfect and snug (which is how I like them)

Anybody else seeing this cracking in their Continental soles?  These MGs have been worn for probably 15-20 hours, most of those indoors.  No running or athletics - just walking around.  The strange thing is that it's not only happening where the sole bends, but under the heel where there should be no flexing at all. 
mean.gif

Anybody else seeing this cracking in their Continental soles?  These MGs have been worn for probably 15-20 hours, most of those indoors.  No running or athletics - just walking around.  The strange thing is that it's not only happening where the sole bends, but under the heel where there should be no flexing at all. 
mean.gif
Well that debunks the whole continental soles are more durable than the original nub sole.

mean.gif
Have to check my pairs with conti soles later...  

Back
Top Bottom