ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anybody else seeing this cracking in their Continental soles?  These MGs have been worn for probably 15-20 hours, most of those indoors.  No running or athletics - just walking around.  The strange thing is that it's not only happening where the sole bends, but under the heel where there should be no flexing at all. 
mean.gif
Weird I haven't noticed that on any of my pairs. Will take a closer look tonight.

Almost seems like a defect, maybe there's a batch that had flawed rubber.

Anybody else seeing this cracking in their Continental soles?  These MGs have been worn for probably 15-20 hours, most of those indoors.  No running or athletics - just walking around.  The strange thing is that it's not only happening where the sole bends, but under the heel where there should be no flexing at all. 
mean.gif
Man for $180 Adidas really needs to figure this out. Can't be selling shoes that'll fall apart in less than a year at that price..

mean.gif
Adidas should've gone with Michelins. 
mean.gif

:wow: at how those creams look out of the wash. Have been passing on whites thinking I'd never keep them clean but this might make me cave.

eek.gif
at how those creams look out of the wash. Have been passing on whites thinking I'd never keep them clean but this might make me cave.
I'm surprised how many people still come here saying "I want the whites but I'm worried about keeping them clean" even though the washing machine method is so well known & accepted at this point.

got my email as well from jj

gonna check my cream pair for cracking but that seems like a one off thing. i've worn mines maybe 3 times a week since release and they look fine.

$195 from ADC after taxes in CA so $215 is just $20 over...  I think the train for fsr restock for whites are gone...  There might be limited sizes here and there but there hasnt been a fsr restock in a while.

I think Adidas has finally ran out of stock for the whites. they're trying to move forward with the whites with the conti soles. 

Back
Top Bottom