ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

think i can find a trade for NK NMD with these WW UB?
Only if that person has multiple pairs and you add cash.

I don't think WW UB will reach the resell price of any primeknit NMD.

At least not right now because all the NMDs are going for $500 and over.

Key City NMD and NK NMD will never restock and are super limited so they will remain at high resell.

If WW UB end up like HB UB you could do a fair trade or be owed cash.

Only time will tell.

Well d@mn, I just checked NK NMD and they are going for just as much as HB UB.

Most are in that $600 and up range. 

Last edited:
rayisherexd rayisherexd Pretty much poor timing and taste.....

The last 10+ pages have revolved around NT'rs failing to cop this release. Your picture or comment did not help.....and your intent is clearly to resell.

Yeah theres nothing wrong in buying a pair of sneakers that you like then later either changing your mind or just want to offload them to buy some more......But thats totally different to buying up in multiples to then sell on straight away at $xxx above retail.

Last edited:
Well this totally blew out of proportion.

I had no intention of rubbing in 6 pairs of WW in anyone's face. (4 I paid over retail for).

I didn't hurt anyone's chances when I bought these. No backdoor or plug or anything of that nature, just bought from some random kids that wanted quick cash. And yes I do resell, not as much as some people but that's how I fund some pairs I can't get for retail. 

just glad i got the wood woods for $315 and not $400 lol. ill sell my extra pair of creams probably to make up for it 

Last edited:
Not gonna lie... They look kinda weird with your "manly" legs.

I guess feminine would be a good way to put it.

Haha i can respect your opinion...blame it on my photos or on my "manly" legs...I just threw em on in the krib real quick...but with a proper fit these are flames imo...
View media item 1930799
View media item 1930800
Was also hopin to help get past this reseller talk that happens after every limited release smh

Last edited:
Haha i can respect your opinion...blame it on my photos or on my "manly" legs...I just threw em on in the krib real quick...but with a proper fit these are flames imo...
View media item 1930799
View media item 1930800
Was also hopin to help get past this reseller talk that happens after every limited release smh
I just reread my post, just to clarify: manly shouldnt be in quotations and i feel the shoes looked feminine, not your legs lol

Nohomo

The NEW Adidas Ultra Boost 'Slime/Navy' Gradient just dropped via Road Runner Sports => http://bit.ly/21AyqrV   via solelinks
eek.gif
 No thanks.

If the upper were all black but they still left the slime hits on the heel and laces I'd probably be into it.

But don't worry guys, there'll be plenty of colorways to go around, serving all sorts of different tastes.

From IG, not my pic.

Feel like pants are must with these and also no show socks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom