ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Check this out

Best  Ultra Boost deals on Sweatshop.  Only Volt for men at 90 pounds, but women have those four colors to choose from.

Comes out to $113.74 shipped with discount code provided in pic.  @travelgal16

Dont forget it's UK sizing!!!

Last edited:
Local store only had 5 pairs.

10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12.

Snagged the last 2: 11.5 / 12

Need my size 10.5 though
I'm interested in the sz12 if you're looking to sell..

ran out of the mens by the time it was my turn in line. Hurt my soul every time I saw someone walk out with an Adidas box when I was hoping they were there for the 12's instead. Copped the white Wood Woods so I didn't leave empty-handed.

Last edited:
hey fam, 

just wondering, i've read on here that people were cleaning their boosts by throwing them into the machine wash, in a pillow case each... is this an effective way to clean the boost soles?  Or was this method more to clean the prime knit?  My boost soles are yellowing, and it's kind of an eye sore.... 

hey fam, 

just wondering, i've read on here that people were cleaning their boosts by throwing them into the machine wash, in a pillow case each... is this an effective way to clean the boost soles?  Or was this method more to clean the prime knit?  My boost soles are yellowing, and it's kind of an eye sore.... 
Never done it with boosts, but with Roshe's it just cleans the material, not the sole.

What would you guys do in my situation here? I have the all white UBs and the silver greys, should I get the core blacks or the mystery greys? Both available for me locally. What I really want is the og black/purples, but obviously not possible without paying a grip online.

Can you guys help me in getting all white Ultra Boosts?

i really didn't realize any restock.

and i don't know, how I could find a restock of those.

Europe sites would be the best

i found some pairs on ebay classifieds, but there you can't trust anyone..

Can you guys help me in getting all white Ultra Boosts?
i really didn't realize any restock.

and i don't know, how I could find a restock of those.
Europe sites would be the best
i found some pairs on ebay classifieds, but there you can't trust anyone..

Where do you live ?

In Germany

I were in Berlin last weekend and i couldn't find any UB's (besides ****** wavy colors) in any of the adidas stores. All whites are hard to come by in europe. Lucky me i got back to sweden and and walk past an adidas store (that is kinda off) and to my surprise i see the all whites, core blacks, silver ltd and navy blue! Almost copped them all but got my self all whites and core black.

I think Footlocker will restock the all whites eventually, i think i saw somewhere they will restock the first of april. I think that if you wait a month restocks will occur and new colorways

I were in Berlin last weekend and i couldn't find any UB's (besides ****** wavy colors) in any of the adidas stores. All whites are hard to come by in europe. Lucky me i got back to sweden and and walk past an adidas store (that is kinda off) and to my surprise i see the all whites, core blacks, silver ltd and navy blue! Almost copped them all but got my self all whites and core black.

I think Footlocker will restock the all whites eventually, i think i saw somewhere they will restock the first of april. I think that if you wait a month restocks will occur and new colorways
that is so true, i can't even find a page where i could enter my email to receive a notification if they are in stock...

im really starting to get an urge to pick up another UB whenever you're ready to bless us again adidas. and no, I dont want those wave things that dropped on RRS :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom