ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What would you guys do in my situation here? I have the all white UBs and the silver greys, should I get the core blacks or the mystery greys? Both available for me locally. What I really want is the og black/purples, but obviously not possible without paying a grip online.
Get both. Lol. Imo get core black. It can match any outfit. Plus you already have 1 shade of silver/grey.

FSR of black gradients and white gradients on DSG.

Don't sleep. Blacks with black laces are fire and the white gradients are a personal favorite in my collection.

You know that the white WW are female shoes right? so why wouldn't they be feminine
Idk if this makes sense... Besides being labeled "women" what makes them look feminine? Y'all acting like it's pink, purple or other "girly" colors ...both WWs can pass as unisex

You know that the white WW are female shoes right? so why wouldn't they be feminine

Of course. :lol:

Idk if this makes sense... Besides being labeled "women" what makes them look feminine? Y'all acting like it's pink, purple or other "girly" colors ...both WWs can pass as unisex

Nah man, the white, the laceless look with the strap. Reminds me of nurse shoes or something.

Of course they are unisex shoes lmao! All the trash talk about the white ww reminds me of when the OG NMDs dropped and everyone was ******* on the "lego blocks"....now same dudes crazy for NMDs...[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Was in London, UK this past weekend and man when I tell you aint no UB's no where in site.....not even the ugly colorways....

Of course they are unisex shoes lmao! All the trash talk about the white ww reminds me of when the OG NMDs dropped and everyone was ******* on the "lego blocks"....now same dudes crazy for NMDs...[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

No ones gonna go crazy over strapped UB's, especially when the laced model is one of the best silhouttes to come out in a while for ANY brand.

but they aren't unisex shoes.  the WW white were specifically marketed to the female gender.  they were on WW's site under the female section as well....

maybe i'm not understanding this correctly tho.  so guys are actually buying and wearing the whites???

you guys are animals in here.

I think my future UB purchases will only consists of previously released ones. Don't really see anything i like coming out.

Oh, and that one elusive pair of Chalks I will need. One day, one day

but they aren't unisex shoes.  the WW white were specifically marketed to the female gender.  they were on WW's site under the female section as well....

maybe i'm not understanding this correctly tho.  so guys are actually buying and wearing the whites???
That's exactly what they're doing.

Yup, happens all the time, why is that an issue for you?

Back
Top Bottom