ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They do look feminine. Which is why I'm mildly bummed I snoozed through this release, cuz I dig the silhouette. That shouldn't exclude guys from buying the shoe, tho. Y'all buy up all of every damn type of shoe regardless anyway 
laugh.gif
 just playin'

I think the fact that they manufactured the women's WW's up to a size 14, while the men's were up to a size 13, kinda shows that they intended them to be worn by both genders, if you were so inclined.

Usually the biggest size in Adidas women's UB is 11 if I'm not mistaken. That means they intentionally raised the biggest size for this release specifically.

Just my 2 cents.
mens sizes went from UK5 to UK 12

womens went from UK4 to UK12

not sure where you saw a 14 at

Can't we all just get along? Wear what you like.

Let's get back to these ubs. Man those creams look so good. I love the OTs that makes me want the creams even more.

Deciding between sns or creams... Can't decide. What do you guys think?

Creams all day for me; they're in a league of their own. Don't care for the SNS but I can see the appeal.

Last edited:
I dont own any 350 but when i saw tans and mr, they are underwhelming to me... So Creams will win for me. PB on the other hand for some reason I really like.

My opinion on 350 dont matter cause I dont own one :lol:

You guys convinced me on the creams.... now to pay resellers or wait for restock.... restock comes, doubling up for sure

My picture isn't good unfortuantely, I just have trouble on deciding which to wear with cream / tan fits!

Back
Top Bottom