ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 but they aren't unisex shoes.  the WW white were specifically marketed to the female gender.  they were on WW's site under the female section as well....

maybe i'm not understanding this correctly tho.  so guys are actually buying and wearing the whites???
this has been going on forever, when the white "aqua" 8s came out only in women dudes were buying those up too 

yea that don't make sense.

dudes SHOULD NOT be buying the white WW to rock, period

I'm not saying what I said didn't make sense, but what you said didn't..

Just because the shoes are labeled for different genders, doesn't mean anything :lol:

You act like the women's version is extremely girly in color, flowery print, or something else girly.. :lol: the shoes are light tones with a strap.. completely unisex.

[thread="592656"] [/thread]
but they aren't unisex shoes.  the WW white were specifically marketed to the female gender.  they were on WW's site under the female section as well....

maybe i'm not understanding this correctly tho.  so guys are actually buying and wearing the whites???

Yup, happens all the time, why is that an issue for you?

because I like it when men act like men

because I like it when men act like men

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Quick Google Search. You would of had a point if the UBs below were in question.. marketed for females, with feminine colors.. but dude you aren't fooling anyone or making much sense when you're calling a mostly white UB a "womans" shoe despite the labeling. :lol: the shoe is basically the White UB with a strap and a colored heel tab.

View media item 1931195
View media item 1931197

Last edited:
i-m-40-o.gif

Just because the shoes are labeled for different genders, doesn't mean anything
laugh.gif

You act like the women's version is extremely girly in color, flowery print, or something else girly..
laugh.gif
the shoes are light tones with a strap.. completely unisex.
you're still not making sense, not to me anyway

a silhouette doesn't have to be flamboyant in color for it to be feminine.

Listen, Wood Wood collab'd with Adidas and said "the black are for males, the whites are for females"

so i'll just go by what they said.  we can just agree to disagree.  i'm rolling with WW on this one tho

Eh wear what you want, you got people who go nuts for KD Aunt Pearls that look straight up feminine, more power to you, especially with UBs where the difference is only sizing. Imagine if they only put out a yeezy CW in only women's, gonna have the big footed cats walking around looking like this
View media item 1931203

damn I ain't know they were that limited over there

They take stock that the Cambridge store gives em, add the backdoors to friends of the NYC store and there you have the 4-6 pairs leftover.

And whether those WW's are labeled girl shoes or not, they look feminine IMO. That strap is what does it, and the texture.

its obvious that you like the shoes so much that you're ignoring the #facts

which is cool with me tho.  whatever floats your boat.  but just for pointless arguments sake, its a female shoe
Nah I'm just secure enough with myself that I don't need anyone to tell me what shoes I should and shouldn't wear. And another guy wearing women's shoes doesn't threaten me or offend my sensibilities.

"Men should act like men" is the kind of thing closeted gay dudes usually say. Not saying that's you, just saying that's a pretty common occurrence.

Exactly, if you like the shoe and it fits, wear it.

No need to let antiquated, ignorant views dictate your style.

And whether those WW's are labeled girl shoes or not, they look feminine IMO. That strap is what does it, and the texture.
the whole point of the strap was to make the shoe look feminine.  this is directly from WW website...

"Alternating blue and orange color highlights are found throughout both shoes - as inserts on the midsoles, colormarkings on the Torsion sole elements, heel straps and extra set of laces for the black men's version, as well as colored insole branding. For the women's version we have exchanged the lacing system with an elastic mid panel creating a futuristic slip-on style"

so again, all signs point to these being female shoes...

1.  Adidas said they are female

2.  Wood Wood said they are female

3.  Wood Wood designed them to target the female market

4.  they only came in female sizes

but hey, if you wanna ignore all that and rock female shoes because they are nice, then go ahead

You seem to care about that they are LABELED women's shoes. I dont care about that, if it were dope enough id cop em for myself. Its just the actually DESIGN, color, texture of the shoe IMO is too feminine (obviously cause it was meant for women.)

Back
Top Bottom