ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
whited out the pure boost 1.0 on mi adidas. came out clean!
Never copped white ultra boost because I already had these. So clean and comfy. Got a good deal on em too, $118 when adidas had that 30% off code

Never copped white ultra boost because I already had these. So clean and comfy. Got a good deal on em too, $118 when adidas had that 30% off code
nice, you whited out your pair too? i know a few ppl have already done it.

just as comfy, if not more comfortable. i know ppl with wide feet complained the cage on the UB hurt their feet. 
^Yeah I got the white out

let me know if you find a good way to clean the tongue lol, mine is turning black I guess from my jeans/dirt

Last edited:
here ya go...prob going to be a pain keeping them clean, but they look sick.

View media item 1936942

Do the tongues on Pureboosts irritate anyone else's ankles? The stiff tongue on those things kill me after a few hours.

Also, Alumni just sent me a Paypal invoice for those 3Ms someone posted yesterday. With the core blacks, 3M, wools, and all whites, I've got all the UBs I really care about. Only things that could pull me back are creams for a good price or some amazing collabs.

View media item 1936958

Last edited:

^Yeah I got the white out

let me know if you find a good way to clean the tongue lol, mine is turning black I guess from my jeans/dirt
prob unlace it, pull out the tongue and use some detergent and warm water. maybe even a tiny bit of bleach if the stains don't come out.

Do the tongues on Pureboosts irritate anyone else's ankles? The stiff tongue on those things kill me after a few hours.

Also, Alumni just sent me a Paypal invoice for those 3Ms someone posted yesterday. With the core blacks, 3M, wools, and all whites, I've got all the UBs I really care about. Only things that could pull me back are creams for a good price or some amazing collabs.
Dang I made an attempt at the 3M's as well but haven't received anything yet.

Definitely cleaner than the ones that came out the last couple of days...  They should just make it 2 tone instead of 4 different shades... 

I hate those gradients haha. One of the worst UB colorways I've seen. At least the ugly ones they're been dropping lately aren't boring.

Last edited:

I hate those gradients haha. One of the worst UB colorways I've seen. At least the ugly ones they're been dropping lately aren't boring.
I can see the logic behind this. They do look like MG's with a red heel cup. But idk about one of the worst UB colorways you've seen haha.

Sorry dudes, something about those gradient samples just doesn't agree with me at all. Too much "modern sporty Dad" vibes. Don't like the dot effect happening around the toe-box or the contrast between the red & grey/metallic.

But here's the thing, I don't like ANY of the recent gradient samples that people have been digging, I hate those white/red multi-colors with the gradient pattern & multi throughout the upper that people keep bringing up as a better alternative to the white/multi toe that are dropping soon.

To each his own though, I'm glad they're putting out a lot of colorways to give us options.

Back
Top Bottom