ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly I haven't seen any of the new colorways that are a must-buy for me.  But I'm in favor of as many UBs as possible hitting the market to help reduce the high demand we're still seeing.  

From yeezytalkworldwide Twitter account. Sorry if posted. Hard to tell what colour they are because of the lighting. Any ideas?
Yeah thats hard...  Could be chalk, gray wools. Most likely chalk those because of the laces color contrast.  

Sorry dudes, something about those gradient samples just doesn't agree with me at all. Too much "modern sporty Dad" vibes. Don't like the dot effect happening around the toe-box or the contrast between the red & grey/metallic.

But here's the thing, I don't like ANY of the recent gradient samples that people have been digging, I hate those white/red multi-colors with the gradient pattern & multi throughout the upper that people keep bringing up as a better alternative to the white/multi toe that are dropping soon.

To each his own though, I'm glad they're putting out a lot of colorways to give us options.
It just saddens me that they are pushing more gradients than OG pattern...  Saves me money tho... 

Yeah those are definitely chalks, you can see they have the lighter colored three stripes that match the laces.

They kinda go in waves though, at the end of last year they dropped a bunch of gradients all at once and then proceeded to release 4-5 pairs w/ the og knit pattern & now they're doing some gradients again. From my understanding there are a bunch of colorways slated to drop this Spring that still use the og knit pattern so I have a feeling there'll be a few coming this month, including the Rainbow LTD which are a must have for me.

^Pretty sure you knew this already. But those Rainbows are scheduled to release 4/8. 

Had no idea they were labeled LTD though.

Anyone have the D Rose Lakeshore Boost 2?  Reviews are hard to find.  Boot season is winding down here but at $85 I'm wondering if I should snag a pair and put them away for next fall/winter.

Last edited:
LTD = Hard to get again  Unless they drop like MGs 
laugh.gif

^Pretty sure you knew this already. But those Rainbows are scheduled to release 4/8. 

Had no idea they were labeled LTD though.
Yup heard that 4/8 date before but I'm not gonna put too much stock in it since they're gonna start popping up early like all the other LTDs have. They're part of the same SKU run as the 3Ms, Chalks & MGs.

AQ5558: Men's White/Multi Toe LTD
AQ5559: Talc S16/Chalk White/Clear Granite LTD
AQ5560: DGSOGR/IRONMT/GREY LTD
AQ5561: Reflective (3M) LTD

The Japanese site that the blogs are citing their info from also lists them as LTDs. I don't think they'll be as hard to cop as Chalks but doubt they'll be as available as the MGs. Probably somewhere closer to the 3Ms in availability (I hope).

MG's were hard to get for me, during the first week or so.
True because no one knew who will drop them and when...  But as soon as ADC dropped them, it was buffet for everyone to cop.  Villa dropping them the same day as ADC helped with that as well.  After that, most of people striking out was able to cop and only now people late to the party is having a hard time finding one.  

If they drop the same amount on ADC, I like to think that everyone who wants them will be able to cop.  I think we'll know by then especially if ADC puts a 2 per or 1 per. 

I won the UBIQ raffle for the wood wood women's ultra boosts in a size 13. They left a message on my phone to call back before 4PM. I called them, and no one answered the phone...After about 10 mins on hold I get sent to voice mail, and I leave them a message. I also email them back like they say is an option, and i don't hear back from them until the next day saying they "re-raffled my pair". WHAT A SCAM! Beware of Ubiq guys.

I won the UBIQ raffle for the wood wood women's ultra boosts in a size 13. They left a message on my phone to call back before 4PM. I called them, and no one answered the phone...After about 10 mins on hold I get sent to voice mail, and I leave them a message. I also email them back like they say is an option, and i don't hear back from them until the next day saying they "re-raffled my pair". WHAT A SCAM! Beware of Ubiq guys.
Surprised they even left a message, normally if you miss a raffle call they don't even give you a second chance, they just re-raffle immediately and move along.

Those samples remind me of these
Never cared much for these either, but I am very intrigued by the material around the ankle collar, looks like they went a similar route to the J&Ds on those samples and did PK on the entire upper instead of the usual mesh around the ankle.

if that's a women's 14/mens 13 I won that reraffle. Paid right on the line, was gonna call back once I confirmed the caller wasn't a scammer but realized that was next to impossible so I went ahead and paid

if that's a women's 14/mens 13 I won that reraffle. Paid right on the line, was gonna call back once I confirmed the caller wasn't a scammer but realized that was next to impossible so I went ahead and paid
No, the pair a won was a womens 13. I didn't have the option to pay. I just had a voicemail from them, and and an email saying to contact them to confirm my pair. I left a message before 4PM like they said, AND emailed them, and nothing! smh

No, the pair a won was a womens 13. I didn't have the option to pay. I just had a voicemail from them, and and an email saying to contact them to confirm my pair. I left a message before 4PM like they said, AND emailed them, and nothing! smh
damn that's crazy. Must've caught a few people then, I'm glad I picked up

Thats kind of messed up.  At least you "won" a raffle, I'm 0 for 30+ across various stores and brands. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom