ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
would've been better to lose then to have that happen man
No way in hell I would have missed that call.  After so many L's, that phone is going in the shower in a zip lock bag and all. 
laugh.gif

No way in hell I would have missed that call.  After so many L's, that phone is going in the shower in a zip lock bag and all.  :lol:
yea I feel you but events happen. I had a private call hang up on me after I picked up during yeezy call backs and I most likely lost a yeezy due to that

No, the pair a won was a womens 13. I didn't have the option to pay. I just had a voicemail from them, and and an email saying to contact them to confirm my pair. I left a message before 4PM like they said, AND emailed them, and nothing! smh
Did you call back the original number that called you or the actual UBIQ store?

Did you call back the original number that called you or the actual UBIQ store?
On the voicemail he said to call a certain number (which I believe is the store) so I called that number. The email also said I could just email back to confirm the pair, which I also did, and it still nothing.

Last edited:

On the voicemail he said to call a certain number (which I believe is the store) so I called that number. The email also said I could just email back to confirm the pair, which I also did, and it still nothing.
Maybe I'm a little confused - was it for their online raffle or in store raffle?

Hope the rainbow ltds won't be like the CNY drop. Those sold out quick right after they dropped.

Man I'm about to say F it and drop 290 on these creams. Restock looking less and less likely
Ask yourself this.  If the creams were to restock, what are your chances anyway?   It seems this shoe was hard to get from the get go. 

Ask yourself this.  If the creams were to restock, what are your chances anyway?   It seems this shoe was hard to get from the get go. 

Restocks have definitely been getting fewer and further between... Might be a good time for anyone on the resale fence.
Exactly. Unless its on ADC then chances are extremely slim. $290 seems to be a relatively solid price.

Exactly. Unless its on ADC then chances are extremely slim. $290 seems to be a relatively solid price.
If and when a restock happens, double up if you can.  And if you dont succeed in doubling up, then you made the right decision buying now. 

Last edited:
I'll drop $325 on the Creams if I could find a damn pair

I'd rather have my favorite colorway rather than two pairs of other color ways

Back
Top Bottom