ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great you know since its solebox.com release is the 12th the world release is the 18th or 19th after all my nmd money is spent. Or maybe ill get lucky and take L's all weekend and spend no money lmao

So what happan to hate with the uncage look? Lol..
I'm gonna get these and re-cage it obviously 
laugh.gif

seeing the solebox has got me wondering if bearing in mind we have seen a leather cage, a suede one would be possible? 

Am I the only one who thinks it looks weird?
I'm still undecided. I kind of think it would have looked better if they went with more of a blood red than a candy-apple red, and uncaged still looks kind of funky to me. I can at least appreciate that they changed the shoe a lot; from the heel to the tongue it looks completely different from any other UB. The shape of the heel looks particularly different and stiffer/taller or something compared to regular UBs.

Last edited:

I'm still undecided. I kind of think it would have looked better if they went with more of a blood red than a candy-apple red, and uncaged still looks kind of funky to me. I can at least appreciate that they changed the shoe a lot; from the heel to the tongue it looks completely different from any other UB. The shape of the heel looks particularly different and stiffer/taller or something compared to regular UBs.

Imo color palette of this collab is extremely similar the Just Don Beachess. of course they're the signature colors they've used in older collaborations, but the green is only on the tongue tab, so you have the sand upper and the red on the bottom. Regardless, I think they're super clean, and the colors definitely work better.

Imo color palette of this collab is extremely similar the Just Don Beachess. of course they're the signature colors they've used in older collaborations, but the green is only on the tongue tab, so you have the sand upper and the red on the bottom. Regardless, I think they're super clean, and the colors definitely work better.

Of all collabs so far this year... The solebox UB is the best in my book...
Love the bottom sole, suede back and the color is clean!

Back
Top Bottom