ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So what happan to hate with the uncage look? Lol..

exactly what I was going to say. I can count the people on one hand that actually like the uncaged look. Why is it because it was "designed" that way that people change their mind completely? It looks like any other uncaged UB aside from color/heel cup materials. I thought thats what people loved about the cage, the 3 stripe branding?

They are going to be near impossible to cop online 
mean.gif

I doubt most bots will even be able to grab these. This will be one of the hardest to attain releases in a long time. They're beautiful.

I doubt most bots will even be able to grab these. This will be one of the hardest to attain releases in a long time. They're beautiful.
Nah bots are trash on Euro sites. It's fair game once all these sites crash. 

I don't expect these to be any more difficult than other collabs but we'll see. The shape on these are very good. 

Can people just be honest with themselves and say they really dont hate the custom uncaged UBs....

Last edited:
Can people just be honest with themselves and say they really dont hate the custom uncaged UBs....
Nah I really hate custom uncaged UBs

But these are fire because of the eyelets and the shape

Last edited:
The colored ones ok (even though they are still an uncaged UB)

The grey scale colors that are similar to these, look pretty similar to me, and get just as much hate as uncaged olives/burgs/chalks. I personally just dont see a big enough difference to warrant people completely changing their opinion on the cageless look

View media item 1941412View media item 1941414View media item 1941416

In case you're wondering, I really like the solebox pair, im trying to get people to admit they dont really like them :lol:

The fact that there are embroidered eyelets with designated places for the laces to go is a big deal.

They're aligned perfectly, which you rarely see on customs. (too high, too wide, too narrow, laces too long, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom