ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man those are so nice.

if i take a L, i'll just go for the all blacks and if i take a L then, idk

So I just recieved my Mystery Grey UBs and I have to say I really love how they look in person. I don't regret this cop one bit. And I really suck at taking pics of sneakers.
View media item 1941469

Last edited:
So the march 12th releases a solebox release only? No ADC right
March 12 at Solebox www/Berlin/Munich, March 26 for all other global Consortium accounts. I wonder why they are giving themselves two weeks instead of one in between.

No Consortium Tour shoe has released on ADC, so probably not.

The collar looks noticeably higher. The shoes photographed look to be very small sizes though.

SJS just had a Wood Wood restock. Missed out 
mad.gif

March 12 at Solebox www/Berlin/Munich, March 26 for all other global Consortium accounts. I wonder why they are giving themselves two weeks instead of one in between.

No Consortium Tour shoe has released on ADC, so probably not.
Thanks!
Wow so that makes them harder to cop then

as I have said, I personally just dont see a big enough difference(cool they added lace eyelets that you dont see unless you stare at the picture for 5 minutes) to warrant people doing a complete 180 like its an entirely new and different shoe when its not.

Also as I have said, I always liked the uncaged looks and am just expressing my frustraions early on not being able to pick them up

Last edited:
as I have said, I personally just dont see a big enough difference(cool they added lace eyelets that you dont see unless you stare at the picture for 5 minutes) to warrant people doing a complete 180 like its an entirely new and different shoe when its not.

Also as I have said, I always liked the uncaged looks and am just expressing my frustraions early on not being able to pick them up
I understand your frustration but it's not that serious. I even acknowledged that I slandered the uncaged look so much and really dig these

But it's okay, I'll have several pairs come world wide release. I'll hook it up for $400

Yeah, so serious hypocrisy going on around here.  :rofl:   But Sneakerheads are known to change their loves/hates pretty damn quick when a new shoe drops...
I don't think anyone could have been hypocritical about the SBs since this is the first time we're ever seeing them.

Last edited:
You're blind if you can't see how different these are from the typical uncaged custom. The devil is in the details, as with most shoes.

The ebay uncaged jobs look horrendous.  The sole box looks much better.  I would have still preferred the cage or better yet, an embroidered 3 stripes.  Can't really compare the sloppiness from a DIY uncaging to the sole box version. 
laugh.gif

I understand your frustration but it's not that serious. I even acknowledged that I slandered the uncaged look so much and really dig these

But it's okay, I'll have several pairs come world wide release. I'll hook it up for $400

now come on, with my logic I can just buy a GR pair for half that and have the same thing :lol:

Last edited:
Man people near Solebox will have the best chance... If it's like Nice Kicks, they'll have a couple hundred pairs and then scraps for the rest of the world.

The ebay uncaged jobs look horrendous.  The sole box looks much better.  I would have still preferred the cage or better yet, an embroidered 3 stripes.  Can't really compare the sloppiness from a DIY uncaging to the sole box version.  :lol:

True too. Big difference when something is professionally done vs back yard craft time. With any of those uncaged lacing is the key to me. These look nice.

Man people near Solebox will have the best chance... If it's like Nice Kicks, they'll have a couple hundred pairs and then scraps for the rest of the world.
+1 NKSF had 120 pairs. Everyone in line got one.

If you are in Germany, I suggest you camp/line up. 

Back
Top Bottom