ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Funny thing is I was in such a rush to order and share the wealth with NT I may have not even copped my right size 
laugh.gif
 The way sizes are displayed on Barneys appears deceiving.

Congrats dude, I have a feeling we'll be good, they seem to have been updating stock pretty quick. Went back after copping a pair to OOP to see if I could grab another one just for fun and they were out of my size(s) so I held off.

Has to be the first time where I'm checking the thread right as soon as someone oops a link about a limited drop. Thank you base god

Congrats dude, I have a feeling we'll be good, they seem to have been updating stock pretty quick. Went back after copping a pair to OOP to see if I could grab another one just for fun and they were out of my size(s) so I held off.
Thanks man. Tried it also. All sizes sold out. Today is good day.

Just went to grab the 3ms I put in cart after checking out with creams. Theyre gone now and its prolly for the best. My girl would of literally killed me if both these arrived same day. Her bday is next tues too. At least when she puts me out ill walk to the whip in comfort.

Big rep to the one who gave the info for the creams and 3m. Was able to get both in my size for retail! 2nd pair of creammsss wooooooo... forget NMDS haha.

Back
Top Bottom