ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got 5 pairs of creams. Looking to trade for a size 10 in a limited edition (solebox, hypebeast, SNS).

8, 10.5, 11, 11, 11.5

Geez the 3M sold out already. I had 12 pairs in my cart too but didn't think they would move.

Im in too good of a mood to curse ur *** right now

NOTE to self. Live in UB thread till you get your Creams. 
ohwell.gif

No size 14 in creams, had to pass.  Was on in time to purchase but held off to let others eat.  Congrats all.  

I got 5 pairs of creams. Looking to trade for a size 10 in a limited edition (solebox, hypebeast, SNS).

8, 10.5, 11, 11, 11.5

Geez the 3M sold out already. I had 12 pairs in my cart too but didn't think they would move.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] idiot

8, 10.5, 11, 11, 11.5
mean.gif
Probably one of the complainers when they don't get Yeeezy's or a pair of shoe X.  And they wonder ...

8, 10.5, 11, 11, 11.5

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] idiot

Last edited:
Shoe karma was good to me hooked a member up for retail on whites get creams later in the day

I don't care if starts the waves of release. As long as people who get are the ones who really like it.

8, 10.5, 11, 11, 11.5

Luckily I got a pair. Sucks a niketalker helps us out with the link to give ppl a chance to purchase and ppl like u grabbing 5 pairs and subtly humble bragging to our faces. Hopefully you can help a few out with those pairs.

Just hooked up a niketalker with that extra pair I got in a 11.5 , That's what it's all about. Good night everyone

Last edited:
Luckily I got a pair. Sucks a niketalker helps us out with the link to give ppl a chance to purchase and ppl like u grabbing 5 pairs. Hopefully you can help a few out with those pairs.

Just hooked up a niketalker with that extra pair I got in a 11.5 , That's what it's all about. Good night everyone
This x10

Hate all you guys want. It's not like I haven't contributed. How many creams have you contributed to the community?

Like I said, I'm looking to get pairs that I was unable to get and this is a great way to get them without having to pay resale.

Not like it matters to you anyway, but go on with your angry self.

I would consider raffling one of them off here, but as salty as some of you are and so quick to judge...

I need a 11 in creams .. If anybody looking to help out I don't mind giving something extra .. Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom