ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That an oop for him?
laugh.gif
Yup! A while back in December before we all realized how hard the Chalks were gonna be to cop, I was up in the woods of VT with limited service and worried I was gonna miss out and he offered to cop me a pair when they dropped. I ended up getting lucky on my own (Beatnic & ADC) while he struck out, so I said I'd keep an eye out to repay the intended favor.

I got a size 12, not my size, only to increase my chances of a size 10 trade - seems to be a hard size to cop. Was feeling sick to my stomach having to pay $350+. Now I at least can break even.

Congrats to those who ate. And over ate lol. I wanna know what you do to scoop up 12 pairs. Credit line must be dope.

Yup! A while back in December before we all realized how hard the Chalks were gonna be to cop, I was up in the woods of VT with limited service and worried I was gonna miss out and he offered to cop me a pair when they dropped. I ended up getting lucky on my own (Beatnic & ADC) while he struck out, so I said I'd keep an eye out to repay the intended favor.

Now thats whats up!!

Hate all you guys want. It's not like I haven't contributed. How many creams have you contributed to the community?

Like I said, I'm looking to get pairs that I was unable to get and this is a great way to get them without having to pay resale.

Not like it matters to you anyway, but go on with your angry self.

I would consider raffling one of them off here, but as salty as some of you are and so quick to judge...

Big difference to grab a couple pairs to use as trade bait ,its a whole other story to grab 5 or 6 of one then have 12 more carted. Selfish hope you step in dog poop........jk but seriously Im not down with that not that you care but thats my opinion

any chance barneys gonna restock anytime tonight? haha
I guess it was just a matter of time. Looks like China finished making more creams. I would expect them to restock at a few more places once they get their shipments. Keep credit/debit cards in hand for the next month.

Peace out tax return.

Damn. So bummed I missed this one. Dying for a 10.5. Would take a 10 too. Can't live in this thread but glad a lot of you guys copped.

Haha. He needs a collabos but I can't even score one of those either. Nothing but Ls for the past month. Ahh well.

Yeah and wasnt he just saying the other day he nearly paid 370 at fc but just couldnt bring himself to do it. You sir are a good man. repped

how many were you able to purchase through transaction?

I got through for 3m's thought about it then dropped the creams from my cart as I've already got a pair hoping to help other NT'ers chances but it seems like dude's are greedy for resell money :smh:

Last edited:
I got through for 3m's thought about it then dropped the creams from my cart as I've already got a pair hoping to help other NT'ers changes but it seems like dude's are greedy for resell money :smh:
Always cop and oop on creams. Greedy mfers trying to make a quick buck.

navys and cream ub, 3/3 and yeezys in a span of 3 months.

jesus christ Adidas just stop it. I'm trying to restrain myself.

Back
Top Bottom