ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Look at what i missed
mean.gif
laugh.gif
damn
For real. This just fcked up my whole week 
mean.gif

They've been planning a pop-up shop there and someone posted a month ago that they had them on the wall.

I had my fair share of shady Shoe Palace. I've posted a month ago about my experience with them. 

I feel yuh man. They always gave me conflicting information. I think they have at least 3 stores in Las Vegas now. Pass!

For real. This just fcked up my whole week 
mean.gif
Don't worry. Someone on here was intending to purchase 12 pairs. A few people ate but who knows if a lurker/non-poster bought way more than that.

Barneys don't care about limit 1 per customer.

I recall reading about resellers with multiple pairs of NK NMDs walking around in their store trying to flip them.

I feel yuh man. They always gave me conflicting information. I think they have at least 3 stores in Las Vegas now. Pass!
The worst was when I tracked down my size and it was the only pair in inventory of all the Shoe Palaces to find them under the register as the 'manager's pair'...uncaged.

Bruh that doesnt change the fact you had 12 pair in your cart....get a couple for trade bait...let everybody eat. Was cool of you to post that link at That time. Still think its messed up

12 was an excessive amount. Thought he was just joking :lol:

As a fellow fan of the Orlando Tragic, lemme know if you ever get in good. We've suffered enough watching them the past several years. So, maybe we can rejoice with some Creams and Yeezy's. What do you say?
Suffering isnt the word but hey we won today!! Except i didnt with these creams 
tired.gif
.  Gonna rejoice when i have a crispy 10.5 in my hand. But it'd still be nice if barneys followed some sort of linear schedule when it came to shoe drops dammit 

No need -- just make sure to follow me. I gave NT the early SNS drop from Barneys and now this. You guys think Solelinks would pay me for the plug? 
smokin.gif
 /flex
if solelinks had to break off some money to everyone he got a link from than that man would not be doing what he does lol. Also, follow you here? twitter?

Anybody know where to get a pair of the cream laces from the cream colorway? 
You mean the actual stock adidas laces or just some cream colored laces that would go with the colorway?

Role Lace Supply has some cream rope laces that go well with them...

Mannn if that restock happened later in the night i wouldve been in this thread and on it. The one time of night im actually up and moving around at work that happens.

Caught the solelinks notification for the 3Ms and got so excited but he was way late it seems.

Well after getting caught up with the thread from the last few hours....the silver lining to paying too much on resale for Creams last week is knowing I absolutely had no chance to cop for retail on Barney's today....feels salty but not as bad as actually being here when it drops or missing by just a few minutes and trying to cop and not being able to check out...
roll.gif

how realistic was the cop if i was paying attention anyway? a lot of ppl cooked?

Well after getting caught up with the thread from the last few hours....the silver lining to paying too much on resale for Creams last week is knowing I absolutely had no chance to cop for retail on Barney's today....feels salty but not as bad as actually being here when it drops or missing by just a few minutes and trying to cop and not being able to check out...:rofl:

how realistic was the cop if i was paying attention anyway? a lot of ppl cooked?

Yup!

You mean the actual stock adidas laces or just some cream colored laces that would go with the colorway?

Role Lace Supply has some cream rope laces that go well with them...
Yeah the actual stock adidas laces! 

I've been looking online but off-white colors seems too light and khaki/beige type colors seems too dark. 

Back
Top Bottom