ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anybody know how long it took before all sizes were sold out after the link was posted? I'm dumbass salty right now. I'm legit bout to go to sleep mad 
mean.gif

I placed two separate orders using the same card and same address with the SNS drop at Barneys and both orders shipped.

Not to brag, but I was the one who posted the early link for that drop. Guess you guys can call me Barney. 
nthat.gif

To be fair, (if I'm not mistaken) you got the heads up from me on r/sneakers.  

Not really mad at that though, just salty I let the Creams slip past this evening.  

pimp.gif

Ayo @casper90403  - you might have to stop using that gif...
That an oop for him?
laugh.gif

Yup! A while back in December before we all realized how hard the Chalks were gonna be to cop, I was up in the woods of VT with limited service and worried I was gonna miss out and he offered to cop me a pair when they dropped. I ended up getting lucky on my own (Beatnic & ADC) while he struck out, so I said I'd keep an eye out to repay the intended favor.
Magnanimous cats such as @tankdayglo are what make NT great!!!  
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Just received my Solebox Ultra Boost, will post pics later. I accidentally put two pairs in my cart and checked out but Solebox was willing to cancel one pair and just send me one pair instead.  

Well after getting caught up with the thread from the last few hours....the silver lining to paying too much on resale for Creams last week is knowing I absolutely had no chance to cop for retail on Barney's today....feels salty but not as bad as actually being here when it drops or missing by just a few minutes and trying to cop and not being able to check out...:rofl:

how realistic was the cop if i was paying attention anyway? a lot of ppl cooked?
You wouldve cooked if you were in the thread. I left my table and came back to see 5 new post. Then went straight to bny.

You wouldve cooked if you were in the thread. I left my table and came back to see 5 new post. Then went straight to bny.
Salt levels rising! I gotta get outta this thread man. **** this. I'm going to bed. 
mad.gif

I don't even think I was this salty on missing out on all the previous Yeezy drops (praise Yeezus for blessing me with the 2016 PBs), since it's kinda expected to catch Ls there. 

Last edited:
Creams might be the only UB id double up on. I need a pair on ice. And i dont even do that!

Last edited:
Salt levels rising! I gotta get outta this thread man. **** this. I'm going to bed. >:  

I don't even think I was this salty on missing out on all the previous Yeezy drops (praise Yeezus for blessing me with the 2016 PBs), since it's kinda expected to catch Ls there. 
Just be positive that this is the start of the restock for creams.

F'ing barneys... Luckily i have my creams but i hate how they do drops lol

One day im gonna figure out what to monitor and what not

Back
Top Bottom