ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

i wish i was cool with the IT people for Barneys. Mofos love dropping stuff at the most random times.
As a fellow fan of the Orlando Tragic, lemme know if you ever get in good. We've suffered enough watching them the past several years. So, maybe we can rejoice with some Creams and Yeezy's. What do you say?

actually saw 11.5 creams clicked and oos
tired.gif

Yeah and wasnt he just saying the other day he nearly paid 370 at fc but just couldnt bring himself to do it. You sir are a good man. repped

Just imagine if he did :lol: Wonder of tank already notified curtis of the oop hahaha

Yeah and wasnt he just saying the other day he nearly paid 370 at fc but just couldnt bring himself to do it. You sir are a good man. repped
Just imagine if he did
laugh.gif
Wonder of tank already notified curtis of the oop hahaha
Haha yeah I saw that, hopefully he didn't already cop em from FC in silent shame. 
laugh.gif

PM'd him, I'm sure he'll open up his phone to a couple pleasant NT email notifications.

Does anyone know if that was a restock or first release on barneys?

I have a friend sponsored by adidas, he ordered me a pair of creams about a week ago and said they had a full size run available for the first time since they originally dropped. Hopefully in conjunction with this release, it's a sign of more to come for those of you that need them still

Yes, but I'm not selling to make profit. Looking to get myself some other pairs at non-resale prices. Good things come to those who are nice. Santa's keeping his list.
Look man, I don't really care if you're a reseller.  I'm not sure what you're definition of a reseller is, but selling a pair of shoes OVER retail is still considered reselling.  The fact that you're just using that extra money to buy other shoes doesn't change the fact.  

I have a friend sponsored by adidas, he ordered me a pair of creams about a week ago and said they had a full size run available for the first time since they originally dropped. Hopefully in conjunction with this release, it's a sign of more to come for those of you that need them still
Cool thanks. Just more reassurance to me that all this time creams were non-exsistant, they were in the factory cookin' em up. Following every boutique store on twitter/IG for the next month or so.

With the way adidas eventually ramps up production numbers on all hyped models (3800 pairs of PK NMDs this Thursday is a prime example, higher yeezy numbers forthcoming, white UB restocks, etc), creams will be restocking.  I guarantee.  

I don't remember people saying they were able to purchase off barneys but I could be wrong.

AARGHH been monitoring this thread for weeks. Had page monitor for barneys, then had to go to my mother in laws and last minute decided not to bring my laptop. been waiting for creams too.

waiting for these boosts for EVER from russia isn't helping this cream L right now either

Back
Top Bottom