ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too bad Im not in LA
laugh.gif
I wonder which NMDs it's gonna be.

I know they did a photo series where they sent out a bunch of mehs NMDs to photographers in a few cities and had them photograph the shoes out and about. I seem to remember there being one colorway the LA pics focused on.

Regardless it sounds like a lot more NMDs will be popping up next week anyway.

edit - found this vid on their twitter, Lush Red seems to be the colorway featured in most of the LA pics.

Last edited:
If i may, nmd is overhyped. Its a bit widder and the insole felt flat. Managed to swap the nmd for olives plus some cash (~usd50).

Hi, not sure if this is allowed here. I'll delete if not. Does anyone have a pair of creams in 9.5 and want to trade for my size 9? Thanks.

Im not the NT police, so IDC really what you do. However, others will be quick to point out that it is not allowed. You might want to adjust your post accordingly.

Texian

Thats how much Im out of the loop... Didnt even know they restocked
laugh.gif
Last I know of was caliroots.
Yeah Caliroots and a super lowkey EU spot. Had never even heard of it before but someone gave me a heads up on em so I was on the page, watching the countdown and got distracted around the 2 minute mark, came back probably 30 seconds after the countdown had ended and no sizes were showing up. I have a feeling they probably only had like 10 pairs and it may have never even shown pairs available. But there was a countdown and a date of 3/17/16 listed on their site so they def dropped a pair or two.

Oooooh weee

Loving these beauts.

Super comfy. Somewhere between NMD & UB. Overall feel of the upper is closer to the PK NMDs but the sole is more cushioned.

Size 9 works well, could probably make an 8.5 work but I think the 9 is perfect. Might mess around with throwing an insole in them when I get back home but they feel great.

As a reminder, my sizing

Non-wool UBs - 10

wool UBs - 9.5

PK NMDs - 9

Still need to play around with the lacing and whatnot, rushed home on my lunch break to grab these off the porch. Only theoretical downside is they're almost as squeaky as the new UB outsole, but I can live with that.
Has anybody copped the kyujos?

Yeah Caliroots and a super lowkey EU spot. Had never even heard of it before but someone gave me a heads up on em so I was on the page, watching the countdown and got distracted around the 2 minute mark, came back probably 30 seconds after the countdown had ended and no sizes were showing up. I have a feeling they probably only had like 10 pairs and it may have never even shown pairs available. But there was a countdown and a date of 3/17/16 listed on their site so they def dropped a pair or two.

Damn these EU sites lol

I copped these. But they were interestingly enough cheaper on UK sites
Happens a lot, for non EU customers the EU sites often remove VAT so it's a lot cheaper. That's how I copped the Y-3s for such a good price.

The wack thing is when an EU site doesn't remove VAT for non-EU customers cause it basically means they're charging you unwarranted tax.

Back
Top Bottom