ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Little update on the Y-3 Pure Boost ZG Knit fit.

Now that I'm back at the crib I tried throwing some UB insoles in them just out of curiosity. While they still fit with the added insoles, I actually prefer the fit without insoles. There's a certain grounded feel to them that gets lost when you ad insoles, they lose a bit of stability. I expected the insole to make them feel more cushioned but it actually did the opposite. Made them feel slightly stiffer.

I also didn't like the way they looked quite as much with insoles in. Since PK is so malleable, slight changes in the way your foot sits inside the shoe can change the way they look on feet quite a bit. My left foot looked a little "bulgy" with the insole in, not quite as sleek as without.

Long story short, gonna rock them as is.

Y-3 packaging is great too. From little things like the way they wrap the paper around the shoe to the dust bag and extra set of laces, their attention to detail is appreciated. Especially with their prices.

edit - another shot added just for kicks

Last edited:
Anyone got any news on potential 3M restocks lol I'm always taking L's due to them restocking as soon as I go to bed.

im finally over trying to get the olives or burgundys its annoying seeing how theyre still obtainable overseas espeacially olives. ill just stick to grabbing whatever new UBs come out like solebox and hs ye 

Little update on the Y-3 Pure Boost ZG Knit fit.

Now that I'm back at the crib I tried throwing some UB insoles in them just out of curiosity. While they still fit with the added insoles, I actually prefer the fit without insoles. There's a certain grounded feel to them that gets lost when you ad insoles, they lose a bit of stability. I expected the insole to make them feel more cushioned but it actually did the opposite. Made them feel slightly stiffer.

I also didn't like the way they looked quite as much with insoles in. Since PK is so malleable, slight changes in the way your foot sits inside the shoe can change the way they look on feet quite a bit. My left foot looked a little "bulgy" with the insole in, not quite as sleek as without.

Long story short, gonna rock them as is.

Y-3 packaging is great too. From little things like the way they wrap the paper around the shoe to the dust bag and extra set of laces, their attention to detail is appreciated. Especially with their prices.

edit - another shot added just for kicks

View media item 1956918

Very nice! Thanks for the info.

Anyone got any news on potential 3M restocks lol I'm always taking L's due to them restocking as soon as I go to bed.
i just bit the bullet and bought for $230 shipped from flight club. worth it imo
That's not bad at all. Considering it's almost $200 with tax at the store. The $30 extra was worth not having to stalk Twitter, sites, or NT. If only I could heed my own advice with some other UBs ...

It's the cheap a55 in me that usually talks me out of it. 
mean.gif

Barney's just had one a couple days ago, I ended getting a pair. Gotta stay woke 24/7 on this thread they had creams too

That's not bad at all. Considering it's almost $200 with tax at the store. The $30 extra was worth not having to stalk Twitter, sites, or NT. If only I could heed my own advice with some other UBs ...
It's the cheap a55 in me that usually talks me out of it. :smh:

Once you get the taste of retail or below tho.. You never want to turn back :lol:

Im already prepared for the L on the solebox ub so i made sure to stock up on the mono pk nmds for trade. Would whites be a fair straight up trade?

Back
Top Bottom