ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
hey... are the UB's really worth the $200 price tag?

don't shoot me, i'm a noob to the boost game... see my previous post LOL
Probably not, but are any sneakers really worth $200?  Lots of people pay much more than that for resale UBs, though, so getting them at retail now seems like a good deal.  I'm assuming you already like the looks, so if you like the ultimate squishy comfort under your feet, go for it.  The only downsides that I see are a serious lack of traction with the outsoles, and possibly a too-tight fit on the top of your foot.  I have a high instep and somewhat wide feet, so I sized up .5 and I still wouldn't wear my UBs for a 12 hour day.  After a while the comfort of the boost becomes secondary to the overly tight fit of the upper.  But I have that problem with any sock-like shoe design, so I knew it going in.  If you really aren't sure, find one of the unloved colorways locally so you can try them on first.  Or order a pair from one of the sites that will let you wear them for a while and return them if the comfort doesn't match the price for you.

hey... are the UB's really worth the $200 price tag?

don't shoot me, i'm a noob to the boost game... see my previous post LOL

"Worth" is totally subjective.

You're paying a premium to wear the most comfortable shoe of all time (also one of the best looking).

I know someone posted an eBay coupon days ago. I don't think that one is valid anymore. Has anyone seen a new coupon code? Thanks.

If you guys want to try calling Footaction Willowbrook Houston at +1 (281) 890-4980, I saw they had mystery grey, wool grey, silver metallic, and core black on display. Maybe they'll do phone orders.

Saw a ton of UBs in santa monica yesterday. the new footaction had wool greys, MGs...Adidas store has wool grey and core black wools. 

Called Road Runner Sports to see if they have UBs in my size not listed on their website. Got a pair of Black Gray for $136 using an expired code that they honored (LUCKYRUN16). If already posted, disregard. I have plans to murder these jawns out.

View media item 1958953

I finally got my creams, but a 12 in them fit too big. I have 12 in all my other UB and they fit fine. I wish I knew these were more tts.

I finally got my creams, but a 12 in them fit too big. I have 12 in all my other UB and they fit fine. I wish I knew these were more tts.
Should've asked here, been discussed at length that wool UBs fit more TTS than non-wools. Chalks especially.

Decided to snap a quick pic while I was waiting for this game to start, waiting on my 3m's and rope lace supply laces to come in and I think my wallet decided I'm gonna need to take a break for a little while
laugh.gif
sick.gif
 This dude has 3 pairs of Creams though?? 

What's a good FB group to look for some SNS UBs? Tried ebay but ones in my size are too expensive without the added $50 shipping.

For those of you who have them : how's the fitting of the 3M UBs? I'm 11.5 in almost all my UBs (I could easily have 11 in creams).

tankdayglo,

You sold me on those. Third pair of Y3's. Thanks....

laugh.gif
Haha I know man, bunch of enablers up in here.

You won't regret it though, I'm already preparing to double up if I ever see em for under $250 (hoping some pairs will go on discount in the fall).

saw these sitting at my local Omega Sports just now. too bad they're womens. but for any small footer out there, lmk
Dammit if I hadn't just dropped an obscene amount of money on shoes this past week I'd be all over that.

Also since when is 9.5 a small foot haha?

Back
Top Bottom