ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unboxed and tried on my white Gradients today. They get a lot of hate but honestly they're nicer than I thought.

So whats the story on the Cream Ultra Boosts? I saw a pair on feet then went online to try to find a pair and say the outrageous prices? Where they limited or something? These are the only ones that have made me want to pay full price but not that price. I may just got the grey joints.

So whats the story on the Cream Ultra Boosts? I saw a pair on feet then went online to try to find a pair and say the outrageous prices? Where they limited or something? These are the only ones that have made me want to pay full price but not that price. I may just got the grey joints.
Most would say it is best colorway. Limited compared to non collab. Some people paid resell but was still satisfied due to the beauty of the pair.

Nah haven't gotten them yet, they should be here tomorrow though.
Oh mine is bound to arrive tomorrow also. Hopefully no issues.

Last edited:

Just saw them go for $240 on eBay yesterday, also looking for a 9.5..... I would have paid 200 for them easy, congrats!
Dude must've been desperate for cash, I was
Gonna do 200, but shot him a offer of 180
Shipped and he accepted right away. I'm
Pretty stoked, basically retail with no tax.
It's actually way under retail. Retail on the Kolor UBs ranged from $255-285 depending on the store.

Just a heads up though, there are fakes of the grey/orange Kolors...

Last edited:
 Didn't know they made fakes of them. Here are the pics,
The shoes in the pics are legit. Not tagged, but definitely legit. You're probably good. It's hard to find sizes of those, but the demand also isn't super high so sellers are probably just getting rid of them.

What's the going rate for the kolor collab in a 9.5 DS. The one with the orange and green. Thanks in advance. 200 shipped good? I know I should've stopped since I got the creams, but I found a pair in my size.

Edit. Eff it, impulse buy. Got a good deal
For them anyway.

Damn, hope they weren't a 9.5 or 10.5. Grail!

Been thinking of trading my Yeezy PBs for some UB's. If you guys were trading a pair of PBs what UB collabs would you want?

How much is a pair of DS 9.5 creams going for?
Depends on where you are looking. My brother bought a DS size 10 for 260. I've searched the net and the ranges is 250-380.

Been thinking of trading my Yeezy PBs for some UB's. If you guys were trading a pair of PBs what UB collabs would you want?
My opinion is SNS and Wood Wood plus some cash. I'm a sucker for black or black and white shoes.

Last edited:
I would drop 300 max on an 11-11.5 cream. Anything more is just od & I can wait for the next restock lol

Most would say it is best colorway. Limited compared to non collab. Some people paid resell but was still satisfied due to the beauty of the pair.

Oh mine is bound to arrive tomorrow also. Hopefully no issues.

Yours is Tuesday lol

Back
Top Bottom