ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what would a VNDS or DS size 12 miami hurricanes UB go for? also would I be able to trade my DS size 12 cream UB for an olive DS 12 or miami VNDS/DS 12? I'm not too familiar with prices on either of those in my size

Here's to praying that the tiny SNS store near me will get the Solebox UBs on saturday like they did with the WW UBs, or else it will be saderday since it seems impossible for sneaker stores to get protection against bots (lol). I'm not even that into them but would probably try to use them to trade for another pair of creams or something else :smile:

Usually not into super hero type movies, but that one piqued my interest when I saw the previews. 

Dont knw if I can get behind Ben Affleck as batman. Of all the dudes they pick him. I like him but idk for that role.

7894f2f9_tumblr_nfgq1wIsgA1swr9gao1_500.gif

attachment.php

Last edited:
Agree, but I remember reading something along the lines that he needed to move on from the character. Still could of found a better replacement imo
Yea they should have got someone younger. Affleck is 43 so not sure how many movies he's gonna do

So people who received their package from BNY got stains?
Pretty sure only one person so far. Not the typical stains though, had a slight red stain on the tip of the toebox.

Don't think there have been any other issues so far, but many still have yet to get theirs.

Pretty sure only one person so far. Not the typical stains though, had a slight red stain on the tip of the toebox.

Don't think there have been any other issues so far, but many still have yet to get theirs.
Thanks for the info. You received your 10.5? I assume your pair don't have any issues. Hopefull mine is the same since I ordered 10.5 also.

What's the going rate for the kolor collab in a 9.5 DS. The one with the orange and green. Thanks in advance. 200 shipped good? I know I should've stopped since I got the creams, but I found a pair in my size.

Edit. Eff it, impulse buy. Got a good deal
For them anyway.

Last edited:
What's the going rate for the kolor collab in a 9.5 DS. The one with the orange and green. Thanks in advance. 200 shipped good? I know I should've stopped since I got the creams, but I found a pair in my size.

Edit. Eff it, impulse buy. Got a good deal
For them anyway.
Just saw them go for $240 on eBay yesterday, also looking for a 9.5..... I would have paid 200 for them easy, congrats!

Just saw them go for $240 on eBay yesterday, also looking for a 9.5..... I would have paid 200 for them easy, congrats!
Dude must've been desperate for cash, I was
Gonna do 200, but shot him a offer of 180
Shipped and he accepted right away. I'm
Pretty stoked, basically retail with no tax.

Great deal! If I'm not mistaken the retail on those may have been more than 180. May have to check with one of the experts in here to say for sure.

Back
Top Bottom