ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I sold my Solebox Ultra Boost for 635€, money talked and they ran a little big.
I bought another one the morning after for 500€, 0.5 sized down, destiny talked

Haha, whatever you say guy.

Did you go to another forum and ask what sizes of feet are small and what sizes are big to get that answer?

Dang bro sounds like you got little foot syndrome......you should work on that.....

Jk :lol:. Also red marks basically came out 1 more run over should do the trick and even if it remains nobody will see.

Dang bro sounds like you got little foot syndrome......you should work on that.....

Jk :lol:. Also red marks basically came out 1 more run over should do the trick and even if it remains nobody will see.
LOL its all good
I wish i have small feet too so i can rock girls shoes
JK :wink:

I wish i have small feet too so i can rock girls shoes
JK
wink.gif
All jokes man, but yeah it is nice to have the option of copping things like those burgundy suede NMDs if I wanted em.

For those of you who have them : how's the fitting of the 3M UBs? I'm 11.5 in almost all my UBs (I could easily have 11 in creams).

Sounds like ur the same size as me...im good in 11 for creams but needed 11.5 for 3ms ....the creams are the most loose UB in my set while the 3m is the tightest...i could get away with some other UBs in 11 but for 3m 11.5 was a must..

For those of you who have them : how's the fitting of the 3M UBs? I'm 11.5 in almost all my UBs (I could easily have 11 in creams).

You should probably go .5 up. For some reason it's the one that runs smaller than any of my other UBs. Even when taking the insole out they are still tight.

Size them the same as your normal UBs. They're on the tighter end of the spectrum but not tight enough to size up.

The stain looked bad on mobile. When I was browsing on a laptop it wasn't even bad. My fault for the discrepancy :lol:

Thanks for the replies about the 3Ms guys, all repped! I might go for a 12 if they pop up. They're getting pretty expensive nowadays. I found one 12 for 330€ on Klekt but that's a bit too much though. God how I sometimes hate I don't live in th US with all the exclusive sneakers you get.

when is the solebox ub releasing in the states again? saw a couple of sizes on ebay, but none in 9.5.. they r going for $800 lol. kinda crazy if u ask me

The stain looked bad on mobile. When I was browsing on a laptop it wasn't even bad. My fault for the discrepancy :lol:

Its all good yeah Im on mobile most of the time too. The 1st pic was a super close up the 2nd 1 was a little further out. Theoretically they shouldnt even have any stains. Hope ub quality doesnt go the way of JB lol

Back
Top Bottom