ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love giving co workers reccomendations, because lets face it we all love shoes. My only problem with it is that I always forget that $120-150 is ALOT of money on a single pair shoes for most people, never mind Y-3 prices
laugh.gif

Normally I just tell people to go with any Boost, but Ultra Boost is the best.
Even if it is a little bit over the price of your everyday shoes, the Y3 could be one of the best finished kicks out there 

Have you been running a page monitor or anything like that on the site?

I never run PMs on adidas cause they ban with the quickness.
Nope... no page monitor. I was trying to login to my adc account on mobile to check the status on my NMDs then all of a sudden a blank page loaded.

Edit: works now... dunno what the problem was earlier.

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I told her haha, might make her try a pair of mine on tomorrow just to show her the boost cushioning.
I love giving co workers reccomendations, because lets face it we all love shoes. My only problem with it is that I always forget that $120-150 is ALOT of money on a single pair shoes for most people, never mind Y-3 prices
laugh.gif

Normally I just tell people to go with any Boost, but Ultra Boost is the best.
Yeah, she's hesitant even to get the Racers at $150.
Even if it is a little bit over the price of your everyday shoes, the Y3 could be one of the best finished kicks out there 
Yeah, I'm loving them.

Got my H&M fog knockoffs... They are nice but they are long... My guess is 34 long for these... Thanks again to the person who posted the link...

Had to try them on with the chalks :lol:

View media item 1960696

Last edited:
Got my H&M fog knockoffs... They are nice but they are long... My guess is 34 long for these... Thanks again to the person who posted the link...

Had to try them on with the chalks
laugh.gif
Daaaaaaaaaaaamn, I want a pair so bad. 
mean.gif

It's been a week since the BNY release and I'm still sad I missed out on it. 
frown.gif

Just got a chance to inspect the Chalks from BNY.

No blemishes, look perfect to me.

Far as production dates go, this pair is 11/15. Here's the dates for the 3 pairs I have in hand

size 10 from Beatnic - 9/15

size 9.5 from ADC - 9/15

size 10.5 from BNY - 11/15

Back
Top Bottom