ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since some of ya'll were talking about production dates, I don't the BNY release is new inventory since the release dates from the first drop aren't too far apart 9/15 and 12/15. 

The Yeezy restock had a huge production gap 6/15 to 12/15 & 1/15. 

creams in 8.5 are still carting for me on that amazon link. retail, free shipping and fulfilled by amazon. :nerd:

edit: nevermind, someone copped. :lol:

so close to pulling the trigger to oop someone.

Last edited:
creams in 8.5 are still carting for me on that amazon link. retail, free shipping and fulfilled by amazon.
nerd.gif

edit: nevermind, someone copped.
laugh.gif

I don't even see a 8.5. I see a size 8 but that's 279 
frown.gif

I see 8.5 now, and it's $500.00. WTF??

Last edited:
creams in 8.5 are still carting for me on that amazon link. retail, free shipping and fulfilled by amazon.
nerd.gif

edit: nevermind, someone copped.
laugh.gif

With shoes like the Chalks, always just cop & oop. That 8.5 was probably gone before you even made your initial post.

The only good looking and functional Porsche Design x Adidas collab imho is Drive Pilot (whoever asked about UB with formal clothes should try this model instead). Everything else from this collab has been pretty terrible looking.

Adidas should start figuring out how to make a better looking and higher performance Ultra Boost. ST is kinda ugly. NMD looks fly but the performance isn't there.

Last edited:
LA NMD peeps got a back pack, free concert tix and posibly another pair
Dang, I was dissing this promotion all day but that's a pretty sweet hookup if they do indeed get a free pair.

Might have to work some magic and get tix to that show.

Did they give out any colorways other than the Lush Red?

Yeah I passed on the concert tix even though I live two miles from there. If it came with free shoes... kinda wishing I had gone haha.

Dang, I was dissing this promotion all day but that's a pretty sweet hookup if they do indeed get a free pair.

Might have to work some magic and get tix to that show.

Did they give out any colorways other than the Lush Red?

Not sure but I asked... Waiting on reply.

Anyone looking for a size 12.5 in all white ultra boosts? I caught the End restock today but couldn't get my own size, looking to swap with a reseller for a size 9.5 or 10 to wear

Back
Top Bottom