ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is anyone rocking ultra boost with formal clothing at work? I mean UB's with suit or blazer at the office. Is it wierd to do that? Ofc its different at different workplaces but in general at the office, do people think you are underdressed when wearing sport shoes? Kinda don't want to wear anything else than UB's lol. Would appreciate pictures in case you are rocking them at work and in that case with with what clothing

Is anyone rocking ultra boost with formal clothing at work? I mean UB's with suit or blazer at the office. Is it wierd to do that? Ofc its different at different workplaces but in general at the office, do people think you are underdressed when wearing sport shoes? Kinda don't want to wear anything else than UB's lol. Would appreciate pictures in case you are rocking them at work and in that case with with what clothing
I would do it with a casual blazer and jeans, not with formal wear. Chinos pinrolled with a shirt would be the most formal I would do for sneakers

That would not look good IMO...  Material and styling of UBs just would not go well...  Business Casual maybe but if we are talking suits, I dont think so...

I think it's weird you asking the internet to dress you up for work.

Wear whatever you want and if it complies with your Employee Handbook.

99% of the time sneakers and a suit is a horrible idea.

I would do it with a casual blazer and jeans, not with formal wear. Chinos pinrolled with a shirt would be the most formal I would do for sneakers

Maybe that was the question i was looking for.

What is the most formal wear you guys wear with ultra boost?

I think it's weird you asking the internet to dress you up for work.

Wear whatever you want and if it complies with your Employee Handbook.

Yeah in that context it is wierd. Just wanted to know how far "formal" people would go with UB's

Yeah in that context it is wierd. Just wanted to know how far "formal" people would go with UB's
Try it out yourself at work. If it looks nice to you then do it.

You're gonna get 10 different opinions, maybe 8 of the same but that really shouldn't matter.

Just my 2 cents.

UBs need to be tonal, suit pants needs to be hemmed (above ankle) and tapered. It's not the best look but it could pass in CA. Anything passes here.

Also, if you're husky, thats big no no. Suit needs to be slim.

Last edited:
Black UBs, Black chinos, button down...  Thats how "formal" I can get with UBs.  

Im lucky enough to wear black/khaki joggers and collard shirt for work with any shoes...  LOL  I wear UBs now everyday. 

A girl at work today asked me for advice on her next sneaker purchase so she can "look cool at Coachella" haha. Obviously I told her to get some Ultra Boosts but she wasn't into them, said they look too technical, which I definitely get, and for the first time in a while I wasn't wearing a pair to show her how dope they look on feet.. Then she saw the Y-3 Pure Boost ZG Knits I'm wearing and was like, "oooh those are cute." Directed her to the Y-3 site where she saw the price tag and changed her mind pretty quick haha.

A girl at work today asked me for advice on her next sneaker purchase so she can "look cool at Coachella" haha. Obviously I told her to get some Ultra Boosts but she wasn't into them, said they look too technical, which I definitely get, and for the first time in a while I wasn't wearing a pair to show her how dope they look on feet.. Then she saw the Y-3 Pure Boost ZG Knits I'm wearing and was like, "oooh those are cute." Directed her to the Y-3 site where she saw the price tag and changed her mind pretty quick haha.
maybe some og pure boosts? Or any flyknit on discount?

I tried to sell her on a few different boost models but she wasn't into the look of the boost material and all the colorways she did like were gonna be impossible to get.

She had somehow never seen FK Racers before though so I showed her those and she was instantly sold on em.

I tried to sell her on a few different boost models but she wasn't into the look of the boost material and all the colorways she did like were gonna be impossible to get.

She had somehow never seen FK Racers before though so I showed her those and she was instantly sold on em.
If she were to try on some ultra boosts I bet she would be sold

I love giving co workers reccomendations, because lets face it we all love shoes. My only problem with it is that I always forget that $120-150 is ALOT of money on a single pair shoes for most people, never mind Y-3 prices :lol:
Normally I just tell people to go with any Boost, but Ultra Boost is the best.

Back
Top Bottom