ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have the opposite experience, Chalks are the loosest fitting pair I own.
I only have a womens pair of whites that I sized up on, that could be why also, I think I went a half size big on the whites so it's like a full size above my true size but the creams are half a size above. i have a wide 7.5, chalk is 8, womens white is 9 1/2 W.

Well yeah your women's whites are a men's 8.5 while your Chalks are an 8, of course they're gonna be a tighter fit.

Adidas has won me over. Picked up some Dooms last week, picked up some Defiants for my girl this weekend.

Now looking for Cream or Tri-White UBs for me size 11.5 (I wear size 11.5 in Nike Innevas) . I desperately need one of the two before my trip to Mexico next month.

Saw this from a local fb group. I don't know what to say but June to August will kill my wallet.
Do I see a Core Black Ultra Boost with Continental sole in that June 2016 section? 
nerd.gif

Do I see a Core Black Ultra Boost with Continental sole in that June 2016 section? :nerd:
Looks like it but not sure what pattern that release will be. Hopefully the og pattern.

Adidas has won me over. Picked up some Dooms last week, picked up some Defiants for my girl this weekend.

Now looking for Cream or Tri-White UBs for me size 11.5 (I wear size 11.5 in Nike Innevas) . I desperately need one of the two before my trip to Mexico next month.
If you desperately need creams you might pay resell. No definite time for the restock if there is one.

The white LTD pair that drops in November, according to that list, isn't triple white/all white. You can see in the pic that there's grey in the toebox.

I'm also pretty sure this list is only a portion of the UBs releasing this summer but we'll see...

I don't see any other LGC pairs listed, still very curious about the phantom pair on ADC.
BB3928

someone else posted this earlier in this thread

How does $290 shipped sound for a pair of Burgundy UB's? Seller is offering same price for Olive UB's as well.  What do you guys think?

How does $290 shipped sound for a pair of Burgundy UB's? Seller is offering same price for Olive UB's as well.  What do you guys think?
Good price...  I think Pahko was selling his at $280...  then supply ran dry and now they are over $300...

they will call the winners at the end and just not make any announcement right? so if Thu passes and no call we can accept the L?
How limited are these gonna be?  

I read this: Retailing at $180, the UltraBOOST UNCAGED will be available from Solebox outlets in Berlin and Munich on March 12, followed by global adidas Consortium accounts on March 26.

It has been a while since I won a Ubiq raffle and I am not gonna pony the resell on these. 

I read this: Retailing at $180, the UltraBOOST UNCAGED will be available from Solebox outlets in Berlin and Munich on March 12, followed by global adidas Consortium accounts on March 26.

It has been a while since I won a Ubiq raffle and I am not gonna pony the resell on these. 

Theyre going to be tough man.

these will be like trying to get the wood wood

Back
Top Bottom