ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

In my opinion I think that adidas will no longer make the OG pattern of ultra boost. They will continue to be the gradient patter but in a much more subtle way. There hasn't been an OG pattern releases since the creams. OG pattern is dead and gone in my opinion.
Nah

The OG knit pattern isn't dead and gone. There are a few upcoming colorways that use it (Rainbow LTD & triple blacks to name two)

I will admit that it's possible only LTDs & collabs will continue to use the OG knit but it's definitely not gone.

All the hate on the white gradients... I like mine... Been messin around with them tho..
Sorry, not feeling these at all.

The main issue with the gradients for me is not the actual pattern, I don't mind that aspect, it's the way the different knit changes the shape of the shoe. The toebox is so much bulkier. One of my favorite things about the UB is the sleek toebox.

edit - also, if you like the gradient pattern so much, why did you paint the shoes to get rid of it? hahaha just playin, enjoy your kicks.

Last edited:
just curious, I bought the J&D collabs that were only in full UK sizes which means they were only in .5 US sizes. I got them in US 10.5 and my TTS is 10, they fit super snug at first but then broke in and I have about an inch of room in front of my toe. They fit sock like will a lil room but of course fit snugger when laced. Does anyone have both a TTS and a .5 sz up from TTS and which one is better overall.

just curious, I bought the J&D collabs that were only in full UK sizes which means they were only in .5 US sizes. I got them in US 10.5 and my TTS is 10, they fit super snug at first but then broke in and I have about an inch of room in front of my toe. They fit sock like will a lil room but of course fit snugger when laced. Does anyone have both a TTS and a .5 sz up from TTS and which one is better overall.
Varies from colorway to colorway. I normally go .5 up for the regular primeknit UBs and stay TTS for the wool primeknit. None of my pairs have a inch of toe room though.

What would be your beater color boost? Thinking of grabbing the Mystery Grey they have here on the promenade to use for running/trails

In my opinion I think that adidas will no longer make the OG pattern of ultra boost. They will continue to be the gradient patter but in a much more subtle way. There hasn't been an OG pattern releases since the creams. OG pattern is dead and gone in my opinion.

Last edited:
What would be your beater color boost? Thinking of grabbing the Mystery Grey they have here on the promenade to use for running/trails
I just took the core black gradients as a pair of beater UBs. Mainly because they are the easiest go get in store here in Sweden and the gradients don't look as good. A plus is that they have the Continental sole.

My beater pair is the OG Purple just because they were too comfortable to not wear all the time and for a minute they were the only UBs I had. Mystery Grey is my favorite so I wear those a little more sparingly.

My beater pair is the OG Purple just because they were too comfortable to not wear all the time and for a minute they were the only UBs I had. Mystery Grey is my favorite so I wear those a little more sparingly.
the continental will last longer though if its a beater right?

My core blacks are my beaters cause they were the first pair I got and ended up wearing them non-stop until I got more pairs.

Your sneakers must magically grow after a few wears. To go from super snug to an inch of toe room seems unlikely [emoji]128514[/emoji]

My two beaters are the volts and grey wools. My only two boosts I got for us we retail. Might double up on the volts while the prices are still at 130

Last edited:
Varies from colorway to colorway. I normally go .5 up for the regular primeknit UBs and stay TTS for the wool primeknit. None of my pairs have a inch of toe room though.

I believe the J&D's are wool and they have about an inch in the front but of course when I walk my toe moves forward a bit, IMO if they were smaller and I was to run in them my toe would probably be touching the front. Does yours?

Your sneakers must magically grow after a few wears. To go from super snug to an inch of toe room seems unlikely [emoji]128514[/emoji]

And I didn't mean the length was snug, I meant the width and overall tightness of the material.

Back
Top Bottom