ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Be prepared to experience the 5 stages of UB with this SB release:

1. Denial - Maybe this won't be as hard to cop as the others?  Maybe there won't be bots and backdooring before I get a chance...

2. Anger - Screw those effing resellers.  Why can't these vendors build a website that won't crash.  Why do others get 5 pairs and I can't even get one?!?!

3. Bargaining - Hey, maybe somebody will have some extras and do me a solid.  I'll give up these lightly worn black gradients and my silvers in trade.  Anyone?!?

4. Depression - After this I may just quit the sneaker game altogether.  I just can't take all these Ls.

5. Acceptance - Whatever, I hear there's an even better LTD coming out next month.  That one is MINE.

Be prepared to experience the 5 stages of UB with this SB release:

1. Denial - Maybe this won't be as hard to cop as the others?  Maybe there won't be bots and backdooring before I get a chance...

2. Anger - Screw those effing resellers.  Why can't these vendors build a website that won't crash.  Why do others get 5 pairs and I can't even get one?!?!

3. Bargaining - Hey, maybe somebody will have some extras and do me a solid.  I'll give up these lightly worn black gradients and my silvers in trade.  Anyone?!?

4. Depression - After this I may just quit the sneaker game altogether.  I just can't take all these Ls.

5. Acceptance - Whatever, I hear there's an even better LTD coming out next month.  That one is MINE.
the worst is sitting on a site watching the timer go down only for it to show SOLD OUT after 

I have the Gradient Whites but ordered them on discount through DSG.

The Wools were around at Footaction at GSP in New Jersey and the MGs were at KickUSA at Willowbrook mall.

It really is getting hard to find any sitting in any store in Tri-State area, and if so, the sizes are limited

why double up on UBs when you can simply pop them in the wash?

leather cages excepted, natch.
You realize the washing machine method doesn't magically remove all dirt and scuffs right? The boost material will yellow after wear no matter what you do it.

The UB is like any other shoe and eventually it will break down from wear.

I must admit, these came out clean... Doesnt mean I like it 
laugh.gif

yes. yes i do. in fact my first pairs (hammered them) soles are cracked at the ball of the foot, and crumbs of boost have dropped off . and they are yellow. they have been washed.

i stand corrected said the man in the endless energy shoes.

Last edited:
In my opinion I think that adidas will no longer make the OG pattern of ultra boost. They will continue to be the gradient patter but in a much more subtle way. There hasn't been an OG pattern releases since the creams. OG pattern is dead and gone in my opinion.

In my opinion I think that adidas will no longer make the OG pattern of ultra boost. They will continue to be the gradient patter but in a much more subtle way. There hasn't been an OG pattern releases since the creams. OG pattern is dead and gone in my opinion.
Mystery grey's are OG pattern. Upcoming Highsnobiety also has the OG pattern. 

You may be right.  The PR when the gradients came out seemed to indicate that it was the future of UB.  
2016 upgrades include a more supportive fit at the base of the upper and more breathability and flexibility at the top. The Primeknit upper is now knitted with a different tightness to support the foot in all the right places. The outstanding traction remains uncompromised with the addition of Continental Rubber[emoji]8482[/emoji] and a flattened Stretch Web outsole for even more durability.

Last edited:

Mystery grey's are OG pattern. Upcoming Highsnobiety also has the OG pattern. 
True, but the MG has been around a while and I would assume the collab has been in the works for some time.  Since the new gradients came out in December, have there been any new Adidas designs that have the OG pattern?

adidas 3rd st promenade still has mystery grey and core black, but the black is in bad sizes, they had wool also

FA only had wool and mystery grey and black gradient

Champs had wool, yellow, and an NMD

got what are those'd at both adidas and FA on the chalks by the employees lol 

Back
Top Bottom