ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I had some fried cheese curds at a joint in the Woodlands (North Houston). Culver's I think?

Yeah culvers started in wisconsin and their cheese curds a pretty good but there are much better ones locally. Btw how did you like Culvers?

Little nuggets of cheese that are breaded and fried and then when you bite into 1 its a taste of what heaven will be like lol
Yeah just searched it. Its 3am here and now im hungry. @pg62 you got to find the best fried cheese curd in SD area when I travel there.

Ribs at La Barbecue are the best I've ever had. BBQ in NYC just doesn't hold up, I still think about those ribs. Fette Sau has the best brisket in NYC that I've had so far. Sadly did not have time to hit Franklin's.
You got Juniors Cheesecake tho... 
laugh.gif
  Best cheesecake for me.  

Cheese curds are for one thing, POUTINE 
Is Poutine a SoCal thing? I've seen that dish more times here in a few a months than I've seen it my entire life. Seems fairly ubiquitous around these parts. Or maybe I've just more aware of it now?

I had some fried cheese curds at a joint in the Woodlands (North Houston). Culver's I think?
Yeah culvers started in wisconsin and their cheese curds a pretty good but there are much better ones locally. Btw how did you like Culvers?
I liked it. I still prefer the king of fast food burgers, Whataburger. It's kinda hard to judge how much or little you like something only trying it once. I've had things I thought were amazing the first time, then meh the more I've had it. Conversely I've had things I thought were meh at first, then amazing the more I've had it, too. I'd definitely be down to try it more though. It was definitely good though. How far up on that scale of good I think it is, that's yet to be determined...

Ribs at La Barbecue are the best I've ever had. BBQ in NYC just doesn't hold up, I still think about those ribs. Fette Sau has the best brisket in NYC that I've had so far. Sadly did not have time to hit Franklin's.
You got Juniors Cheesecake tho... 
laugh.gif
  Best cheesecake for me.  
Diddy will make you walk to get that crap if you get out of line ....
laugh.gif

Yeah just searched it. Its 3am here and now im hungry. @pg62 you got to find the best fried cheese curd in SD area when I travel there.
Saw a place on Yelp that says they import their cheese curds from wisconsin...  LOL 

Is Poutine a SoCal thing? I've seen that dish more times here in a few a months than I've seen it my entire life. Seems fairly ubiquitous around these parts. Or maybe I've just more aware of it now?

I liked it. I still prefer the king of fast food burgers, Whataburger. It's kinda hard to judge how much or little you like something only trying it once. I've had things I thought were amazing the first time, then meh the more I've had it. Conversely I've had things I thought were meh at first, then amazing the more I've had it, too. I'd definitely be down to try it more though. It was definitely good though. How far up on that scale of good I think it is, that's yet to be determined...
It's actually Canadian. But Socal takes on every food that the internet finds good

It's actually Canadian. But Socal takes on every food that the internet finds good
Yeah, I knew it had some French to it, but I've seen that dish so many places made me start wondering.

mean.gif
 Left the thread for an hour, came back and saw 100+ new posts and thought it was a restock of something. Turns out ya'll over here talking about BBQ 
laugh.gif

Diddy will make you walk to get that crap if you get out of line ....
laugh.gif
Hot damn!  MaB from way back LOL
haha. I forgot the name of the show. I just remember he made those clowns walk across NYC and they complained the whole time. I remember Chopper and Dylan, I think? Not much else was memorable for me about that show outside of the cheesecake scene and those two.

You need the right ranch though to dip them into, gotta get that Saz's combo plate during the festivals 

Yeah ranch is key but sometimes theyre best solo without any sauce. But a bad ranch can **** them up major. Those sazs fries are so good

shout out to Bludso's on La Brea. One of my best friends is a co-owner. It's a real collab with Kevin Bludso. They take their **** very seriously. Had the compton location for years before the la brea spot opened. It's spot on. 

haha. I forgot the name of the show. I just remember he made those clowns walk across NYC and they complained the whole time. I remember Chopper and Dylan, I think? Not much else was memorable for me about that show outside of the cheesecake scene and those two.
LOL Making a Band was the name of the show.

shout out to Bludso's on La Brea. One of my best friends is a co-owner. It's a real collab with Kevin Bludso. They take their **** very seriously. Had the compton location for years before the la brea spot opened. It's spot on. 
Imma make my trip up there one day to try it...  

Saw a place on Yelp that says they import their cheese curds from wisconsin...  LOL 

Lol here on the interstate and more up north theres whole stores dedicated to selling cheese. Close to where I live there is Mars cheese castle lol. ***** really shaped like 1 too lol

Back
Top Bottom