ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BTW, can anyone rename this thread to Adidas Boost and BBQ thread?
All this BBQ talk, people are going to think Creams, Wood Woods, or Solebox's dropped
roll.gif

NT BBQ road trip sign up sheet, page 1.

Last edited:
The OG is not even a restaurant.  IIRC all they had was like 2 stools or 2 tiny  tables lol.  But the brisket was the ****nit. 
Yeah the one on La Brea is pretty big inside, nicely done. And the brisket is the best in town for sure, at least the best north of the 10 haha.

Rudy's is alright, Salt Lick is alright. Personal favorite is a food truck called Valentina's.

Franklin's camp > shoe camp.

But apparently, Franklin's is the king of the brisket.

I've heard good things about Lebarbeque though.

I heard the Salt Lick is pretty killer too but never been to either. Wanted to try Franklin's but didn't have time to wait in that line the last time I was in Austin.
Salt Lick, Kreuz market.  La BBQ in Austin is dope too, the pitmaster there John was the main pitmaster at Franklins.   I need to get my Q on more often.  Had dreams of competing before
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Rudy's is alright, Salt Lick is alright. Personal favorite is a food truck called Valentina's.

Franklin's camp > shoe camp.

But apparently, Franklin's is the king of the brisket.

Yeah, I do like Rudy's, but it's def. not the best. Not a huge fan of Salt Lick (although they'll let you bring your own keg and even ice it for you).

I don't think I've had Valentina's - where's that located usually? Haven't had Franklin's either, shrug. Someday.

Yo...Just got into the thread today and have no clue how the topic of convo got onto BBQ, but if you're ever in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, you HAVE TO go to Hard Eight BBQ. Rudy's is good....In the Austin area, Salt Lick is alright...(Although people swear by it, it ain't all that.). But Hard 8....Best BBQ I've ever had. And I'm Texas bred....been getting bomb BBQ from Pops as a young'n and local hood spots since a kid. Hard 8 is legit!!

The one I've been to is in a suburb of D/FW, Coppell. Check it out! I think there are two locations in North Texas, overall.

Yo...Just got into the thread today and have no clue how the topic of convo got onto BBQ, but if you're ever in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, you HAVE TO go to Hard Eight BBQ. Rudy's is good....In the Austin area, Salt Lick is alright...(Although people swear by it, it ain't all that.). But Hard 8....Best BBQ I've ever had. And I'm Texas bred....been getting bomb BBQ from Pops as a young'n and local hood spots since a kid. Hard 8 is legit!!

The one I've been to is in a suburb of D/FW, Coppell. Check it out! I think there are two locations in North Texas, overall.
Diners, Drive-ins, and kicks

Yeah, I do like Rudy's, but it's def. not the best. Not a huge fan of Salt Lick (although they'll let you bring your own keg and even ice it for you).

I don't think I've had Valentina's - where's that located usually? Haven't had Franklin's either, shrug. Someday.

Valentina's is off Brodie Lane

In wisconsin we might not have bomb bbq but we got fresh fried cheese curds and brats. Havent lived until you have a real fried cheese curd lol

Ribs at La Barbecue are the best I've ever had. BBQ in NYC just doesn't hold up, I still think about those ribs. Fette Sau has the best brisket in NYC that I've had so far. Sadly did not have time to hit Franklin's.

Last edited:
theres also a filipino bbq spot in LA that is decent, Parks Finest, he does a smoked longanisa sausage that rocks

In wisconsin we might not have bomb bbq but we got fresh fried cheese curds and brats. Havent lived until you have a real fried cheese curd lol
I had some fried cheese curds at a joint in the Woodlands (North Houston). Culver's I think?

Back
Top Bottom