ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Im not sure exactly how i would search it in the thread so imma ask. are the NMDs more comfortable than the UBs? The soles seem identical to me besides those lego blocks on em
Nope...  UB>NMD...  NMD has a more loose upper so it gives you a false notion that it is more comfortable but UBs are like walking on clouds... 

Last edited:
Anyone ever have smash burger? Better than five guys imo
Smash is pretty good too.  

If you ever in SoCal, try Slaters...  Not fast food tho 
tongue.gif

shout out to Bludso's on La Brea. One of my best friends is a co-owner. It's a real collab with Kevin Bludso. They take their **** very seriously. Had the compton location for years before the la brea spot opened. It's spot on. 

I'm from the SFValley and made a trip over to the Compton joint. Hospitable folks all around, staff and customers and the food was great.

Last edited:
Finally got some 3M UBs size 11 but theyre too small do you guys think its going to be hard to find someone in LA to swap with

This man knows
nthat.gif
My girl works right by Grand Central which isn't too far from the only CFA in NYC. I make her bring me back some nuggets from time to time. Sucks they don't do party trays lol. But whenever I hit up Menlo, I bring back a 30ct party tray. Damn straight.

You're going to claim that you support 100% of the views of every company you patronize? What about their suppliers? What about their employees?

I'm being pragmatic - it's not like when I walk into a CFA I get preached at. Also, they're closed on Sundays...is it any surprise that they're super religious?

I live in NYC, plenty of great food options here. Just love my CFA that much.

Show me a quote from any CEOs that bash gay rights or any human rights in the name Of "God" and I promise you that I do not support that company.

Then again, I'm an ultra left wing liberal so we prob just don't see eye to eye.

Apple pan is good for nostalgia factor. But they use way too much lettuce and if I'm spending $15 on a burger fries and a drink, I'll be taking my *** to the golden state on fairfax. Superior product.

My girl works right by Grand Central which isn't too far from the only CFA in NYC. I make her bring me back some nuggets from time to time. Sucks they don't do party trays lol. But whenever I hit up Menlo, I bring back a 30ct party tray. Damn straight.
I always hit up the one on rt 22 always make the nuggets nice and crispy just how I like em

Apple pan is good for nostalgia factor. But they use way too much lettuce and if I'm spending $15 on a burger fries and a drink, I'll be taking my *** to the golden state on fairfax. Superior product.
Two completely different styles of burger though.

Golden state is really good though.

Father's Office, while pretentios and expensive and annoying with their rules, still has one of the top 5 burgers in the city.

But my hands down favorite right now is Vaka Burgers out in Boyle Heights. Next level burger.

Is there an official NT food thread? If not, I'll make one. This talk is delicious!

This man knows
nthat.gif
Haha. I wonder why they don't do party trays? Too small of a place? I was relieved when I saw Chickfila in SoCal.

Last edited:

Two completely different styles of burger though.

Golden state is really good though.

Father's Office, while pretentios and expensive and annoying with their rules, still has one of the top 5 burgers in the city.

But my hands down favorite right now is Vaka Burgers out in Boyle Heights. Next level burger.
do you like plan check's burger?

Yeah but it's got a little too much going on for me sometimes. I actually prefer the fried chicken sandwich there.

Their regular fries are pretty dope too, but ask for the peach ketchup that normally comes with the sweet potato fries, it's the truth.

Last edited:
Shake Shack's Chicken Shack shut down any debate about chicken sandwiches I've ever had. Yes, even better than CFA. 

Last edited:

Yeah but it's got a little too much going on for me sometimes. I actually prefer the fried chicken sandwich there.

Their regular fries are pretty dope too, but ask for the peach ketchup that normally comes with the sweet potato fries, it's the truth.
i got sold on the ketchup leather

wife and i both think free range chicken is best for chicken sandwich. the plan check one is good, but i wouldn't eat it more than once

is it terrible that i look forward to the sunday when my wife and i wear the matching creams at melrose farmers market?

Back
Top Bottom