ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Hat has the best chili cheese fries
 Those are bomb too, with pastrami.  Miss all that junk food
laugh.gif
  Dont even get me started on Oki Dog. 

Ahh. Im right in the middle in Racine. Johnson Creek is better imo atleast for nike. Go badgers! Not too many people on the boost down here. What about over there.
Nah I don't see too much either, I try to spread the good word about UB, but they just see that price tag 

Yup, sometimes it takes like an hour to get food. No one likes 5 Guys?
we are LA so everyone prefers in n out. I like 5 guys for the fries. Its dumb but they are one of the few burger places that offers vinegar with their fries in LA. It's not that big here to do that :frown:

Im just waiting for Roscoes to open down here in SD so I dont have to drive up north...  

Most Californians will probably disagree, but Texans will fiercely support the following.

Whataburger >>>>>>>> In and Out.

Don't get me wrong, In and Out is fresh and delicious, but I just prefer the W much more. Even the ketchup is amazing. Try spicy ketchup if you ever get the chance.
nthat.gif
I've lived in Socal for many many years now but still miss Whataburger.  I don't mnd In and Out but imo there's no comparison. 

Will hopefully get to try SS in a few weeks once the line becomes more reasonable.

And what's all this about a cream restock???  When did that happen?

Don't forget if you eat at Chick-fila, you're also supporting bigotry and generally have bad taste in life...but that's just my opinion 

That's like saying if you buy Nike, you're supporting underpaid and bad working conditions or if you shop at Wal Mart, you support underpaying employees so much that they need federal assistance.

I go to CFA bc they have great food, that doesn't mean I agree with all of their views on the world. If you applied it that way, you'd be making your own clothes and hunting your own food.

Best BBQ in NYC is Fette Sau in Williamsburg. Worth the trip. Hometown BBQ has the best cornbread I've ever had, food is solid.

Nah I don't see too much either, I try to spread the good word about UB, but they just see that price tag 

Down here all about those Js. I am also to an extent but my last 5 cops have all been UB. Showed my boy my creams and told him what some people were paying and he didnt believe me lol no hype at all here

Large Fatburger with egg is still a damn good burger. I'm over the fancy places like Umami now, especially since they closed the og spot.

That's like saying if you buy Nike, you're supporting underpaid and bad working conditions or if you shop at Wal Mart, you support underpaying employees so much that they need federal assistance.

I go to CFA bc they have great food, that doesn't mean I agree with all of their views on the world. If you applied it that way, you'd be making your own clothes and hunting your own food.

Best BBQ in NYC is Fette Sau in Williamsburg. Worth the trip. Hometown BBQ has the best cornbread I've ever had, food is solid.
In N Out also hides bible reference on their cups, nobody cares 

chick fil a nuggets are some of the best nuggets I've had. 
This man knows
nthat.gif

The line to shake shack was bad when i passed by on sunday

like as bad as halal guys 
I like it a lot. Sometimes I just want to go through the drive-thru though

we are LA so everyone prefers in n out. I like 5 guys for the fries. Its dumb but they are one of the few burger places that offers vinegar with their fries in LA. It's not that big here to do that :frown:
They give you a ton of fries, but I'm not a huge fan of their fries. Much like I don't care too much for In-and-Out's fries

Shrimp talk, led to salt talk, led back to shrimp talk.... led to BBQ talk. Well that was a waste of several pages.

Ahh. Im right in the middle in Racine. Johnson Creek is better imo atleast for nike. Go badgers! Not too many people on the boost down here. What about over there.
I went to UW Madison, Lived 2 years in MKE after that

Back
Top Bottom