ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
 wife and i both think free range chicken is best for chicken sandwich. the plan check one is good, but i wouldn't eat it more than once
Yeah the ketchup leather is dope.

They use Jidori chicken so it's definitely free range: http://jidorichicken.com/

Also, they have a different chicken sandwich on the late night menu that doesn't have as much stuff on it but I like it a lot too.

Last edited:
Show me a quote from any CEOs that bash gay rights or any human rights in the name Of "God" and I promise you that I do not support that company.

Then again, I'm an ultra left wing liberal so we prob just don't see eye to eye.

I don't see why it has to be the CEO, you're helping to pay the salaries of any worker if you support a business. And I'm sure that in any large corporation there are plenty of bigoted views, whether they are publicly stated or not.

I don't agree with their religious views or views on gay rights. But they make good food and that's all I'm there for, I don't have to agree with their views on morality to enjoy their food.

I don't associate with any wing, the closest classification for me is a Libertarian.

damn.......
I didn't know either 
frown.gif

Last edited:
lol thats because they only recently started letting out Shake Shakes get the chicken shack. They introduced it like last summer but it was limited to only like 2-3 locations. I take a detour on the way home from work and I stop by the Shake Shack by Barclays just to get the Chicken Shack. You gotta try it. 

The only complaint I have for Shake Shack is their mediocre fries. Even more below average when they switched the fries back to crinkle cut. 

Last edited:

lol thats because they only recently started letting out Shake Shakes get the chicken shack. They introduced it like last summer but it was limited to only like 2-3 locations. I take a detour on the way home from work and I stop by the Shake Shack by Barclays just to get the Chicken Shack. You gotta try it. 

The only complaint I have for Shake Shack is their mediocre fries. Even more below average when they switched the fries back to crinkle cut. 
Makes sense as I've only gone to the one in Madison Square Park and truth on the fries. 

I usually only get a burger and shake since I don't like the fries.

Last edited:

all my hobbies are bad for me and expensive, damn shoes, magic, and food
Like magic tricks or magic the gathering? One of my coworkers just passed his audition for the Magic Castle so now he has can perform there and has access to their entire library, pretty cool.

Like magic tricks or magic the gathering? One of my coworkers just passed his audition for the Magic Castle so now he has can perform there and has access to their entire library, pretty cool.
damn magic the gathering! I remember playing that back in middle school.

gathering kind

i almost went to the magic castle once, then i never used my invite and it expired :frown:

Back
Top Bottom