ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Once you go Boost, you're done w/ the Swoosh.
I'm buying the FTB Kobe 8 tho 
nerd.gif

These damn wex fanboys blowing up my twitter mentions man lol.. :smh:

Last edited:
I really cant stand when people go on these retweeting sprees. Its a quick way to get an unfollow if I really dont care too much for you.

I was just messing around and he got all serious on me LOL..

Now I have 200+ mentions of kids telling me that their dead and wex is a savage :smh:

Last edited:

That's actually more than I would expect them to get, but then again, that's probably pretty close to the entire allocation for all of australia.
Yep I'd say so. Original mystery grey drop only went to Sneakerboy and Highs & Lows. WW's maybe Sneakerboy and Espionage I think. I haven't heard anything else, so at this stage that could be the entire country allocation.

Yep I'd say so. Original mystery grey drop only went to Sneakerboy and Highs & Lows. WW's maybe Sneakerboy and Espionage I think. I haven't heard anything else, so at this stage that could be the entire country allocation.
i like highs and lows, hoping to cop from them

Got my white NMD PK's today and they are a little too big. I'm a 10 in UB and those fit perfect but these are slightly too big. Probably going to sell and attempt to find a 9.5. If I can't do that I'll just cop creams or another pair of whites.

:lol: :rofl:

Nah, leave it up you're all good.

This was after we got into it about him RT'ing a reseller saying "niiiiiiiiiice" LOL. I asked him what reselling platform he preferred and if he was on ebae :lol:

Back
Top Bottom