ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Casper congrats on the pick up bruh. Mean streets of 90403 best be on alert. Nice to see NTers helping each other out [emoji]128588[/emoji]

Can someone help me with these copped from Ebay and need a second opinion they look more cream than white and is the blue padding behind the ankle support normal?

View media item 1963713View media item 1963714View media item 1963715View media item 1963716View media item 1963717View media item 1963718View media item 1963720

These are more cream than white, atleast than what I thought they would be when I got mine but thats how they are. Both pairs Ive had have a blueish tint under the padding also. Make sure boost has nipples. Look good to me but wait for others too

Last edited:
Could someone please help me out, Im trying to buy a pair of cream ultra boosts but I don't know which size to purchase. If I wear a size 9 in yb350 as well as the NMD pk monochromes and 9.5 in the mesh NMDs. What size would i be in the cream ultra boosts??

Could someone please help me out, Im trying to buy a pair of cream ultra boosts but I don't know which size to purchase. If I wear a size 9 in yb350 as well as the NMD pk monochromes and 9.5 in the mesh NMDs. What size would i be in the cream ultra boosts??

9.5 or 10 depending on your feet. Creams fit the largest among UBs

Last edited:
I was able to go down .5 size. They are snug but not tight

Yeah I didn't know it was that much cream I'll take a better pic of the boost when I get back home

Better pic of the boost? Whites have some cream pk in the toe box just fyi.[/quote]we

I need the chalk in uk9. Everyone asking for $400usd and they are crazy!!! Damn
Need the core back too but not sure to stick to uk9 or uk9.5

Back
Top Bottom