ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8.5 is TTS for Nike and most other shoe brands
Then probably not. I wouldn't recommend sizing down from TTS on any UBs. But as previously stated, the Chalks do fit bigger than any other colorway.

You might be able to make them work if you take the insoles out...

Last edited:

Then probably not. I wouldn't recommend sizing down from TTS on any UBs. But as previously stated, the Chalks do fit bigger than any other colorway.

You might be able to make them work if you take the insoles out...
cool thanks for you guys input. yeah the 8.5 fits snug without taking sole out, but never tried on an 8 before. i'll keep searching for 8.5 and 9 in creams then just to be safe, rather pay a few extra bucks and get the right size rather than risking it :smile:

Yikes, just saw Jerry Lorenzo's post...glad I copped a pair already, but I was really hoping to double up eventually at discount, seems unlikely now...
Whelp might as well grab mine before they sell out .... How did u size? Do they run same as ultraboost
Nah, you can go at least a half size down if not a full size down, my sizing:

regular PK UBs - 10

wool UBs - 9.5 (TTS)

PK NMDs - 9

ZG Knits - 9

Nah, you can go at least a half size down if not a full size down, my sizing:

regular PK UBs - 10
wool UBs - 9.5 (TTS)
PK NMDs - 9
ZG Knits - 9

I'm a natural 12 in nike's but I wear a
12.5 in wools
13 in 3m's
13 in Creams (I could go with a 12.5 in all of them honestly they don't make a 12.5 in 3m's or creams)

Even if you can't cop those in end you'd be able still to go to ssense man..; That guy is on some crazy weed right now 
Yeah Anrosa has em for basically the same price as End too. Dude is an idiot for sure. The hype is indeed building on these but a single IG post from Jerry Lorenzo isn't nearly enough to drive resale prices up that high, especially considering they haven't really even fully dropped in the states yet.

Yeah Anrosa has em for basically the same price as End too. Dude is an idiot for sure. The hype is indeed building on these but a single IG post from Jerry Lorenzo isn't nearly enough to drive resale prices up that high, especially considering they haven't really even fully dropped in the states yet.
Big shame on that guy. 
I kindda feel it's the City Sock effect too, here in the US we haven't had the chance to even camp for them and everybody is already going crazy on ebay and everywhere, let's hope that dude can't make a penny out of these. 

Big shame on that guy. 
I kindda feel it's the City Sock effect too, here in the US we haven't had the chance to even camp for them and everybody is already going crazy on ebay and everywhere, let's hope that dude can't make a penny out of these. 
My reply to him was "cool I'll just go cop a pair from End for $309" haha. Only people I can imagine paying his price are the true Jerry Lorenzo fanboys out there.

Back
Top Bottom