ADIDAS BOOST Thread - PAGE 1 for INFO- *NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING*

How many 3.0s have you copped this year?

Votes: 17 22.1%
  • 1-2

Votes: 33 42.9%
  • 3+

Votes: 27 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got my size 10 pk whites in and they're too big. Going to have to trade em off.

What do you guys think the trade would be white pk NMD for UB Creams?

Then other's opinions shouldnt matter. Go for it.
Trust me, I never go buy others opinion when I buy clothes and shoes. I was just curious to see what other think of these since I've barely seen anyone talk about the Pure Boosts here.

Last edited:

Got my size 10 pk whites in and they're too big. Going to have to trade em off.

What do you guys think the trade would be white pk NMD for UB Creams?
Same, just got mines today and while they're nice... I'd rather have some of the collab UBs. Will definitely be trading my pair.

Trust me, I never go buy others opinion when I buy clothes and shoes. I was just curious to see what other think of these since I've barely seen anyone talk about the Pure Boosts here.
"Don't believe the Hype"

Bet you look good on the dance floor-  Arctic Monkeys 

Luckily I accidentally ordered a 9.5 in the black PKs which fit great. I could probably fit in a 9 as well, but going to stick with 9.5.

So my fit right now

10 = TTS

10.5 in UB

9.5 in NMD

For reference, I wear a 10 in Nike Roshe.

Get it together Adidas! Your sizing game is weak.

@tankdayglo those ZG Knits of yours are wicked
pimp.gif

Last edited:

My reply to him was "cool I'll just go cop a pair from End for $309" haha. Only people I can imagine paying his price are the true Jerry Lorenzo fanboys out there.
His response was so snobish made me wanna puke what i had for breakfast yesterday... 510 that's so ridiculous 

Luckily I accidentally ordered a 9.5 in the black PKs which fit great. I could probably fit in a 9 as well, but going to stick with 9.5.

So my fit right now

10 = TTS

10.5 in UB

9.5 in NMD

For reference, I wear a 10 in Nike Roshe.

Get it together Adidas! Your sizing game is weak.
Same as I. 

One day, one day I dream of a united Size Chart 

Matchesfashion & Aspecto -> $275 shipped
Won't find a better price! Unless they hit discount, but that won't be for a couple months at least IF it even happens.

Let's see how long it takes SoleLinks to tweet "now available under retail" after seeing your post haha

edit - Aspecto is in GBP so it's more like $325

Last edited:
Bout to purchase the purebolst y-3 on matches right now. Just want to confirm this cuz i dont wanna have the hassle of returning.

11.5 in ultra boost
11 in jays
10.5 in primeknit NMDs
So ima go with 10.5 in these pures?

Back
Top Bottom